Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Vanity Equipment Slot + Halo Hunters Event!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

After trying out the event a little bit more...

The crafting was a bit unbalanced imo, but I still like the idea of collecting crafting ingredients be the primary progression system for the event (something similar to getting points for event tiers) . Having one ingredient be a rare and expensive drop kinda invalidates the investment put into getting the other ingredients. The grind for the common-legendary ingredients without buying them from auction felt a bit too easy. The amount of time to be invested into reaching somewhere between gold-plat tier for a major energy event feels like a suitable amount of time to be investing into collecting the crafting ingredients.

For an event introducing a new item type, there wasn't really much to work with when it came to utilizing that new item slot. If you already had the halos from Somberholt, those were the cheap option for the item slot, though I would have liked to something crafted from the event itself also serving as a cheap option.

I like the idea of spending gold for opening the chamber chests for countering inflation. I was thinking what if you made those drop a bit more commonly, raised the price to open them a little bit more, but added in some rarer goodies (like the mythic recipe and arcane spirit) into the loot table for that chest?

The last thing I want to mention is the invincibility on enemies. I didn't mind it on mini bosses since I focus on the mobs first, but I wasn't really a fan of it on Sylas and the spiders that spawned after killing the spider mini boss since it felt more like just waiting rather than making a conscious combat decision.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post: