I remember way back in 2010/2011 era when my guild <Assassins> was fresh and getting so many new recruits every day! We had so many good memories, level cap competitions, giveaways... the glory days pretty much. All level caps were fun, though, one level cap will always stick with me; Humania. I made the best friends during that level cap, my best officers, Jackhad, Tearrainiarob, Koolpanda and even my own brother was also in the guild and we had an awesome time. Always on the grind, always helping each other, farming like crazy for the guild members, having contests and hanging out at Guild Halls just joking around all day long, haha!

Even the bad memories are part of reminiscing the glory days of PL; we had a falling out when I unfortunately trusted someone I shouldn't have trusted as an officer and kicked over half of the guild over night... the past is the past though, the memories were full of happy times and something I will always remember regardless of the bad.

This is probably the reason I even went on to join The Community Guild and eventually become GM of this amazing guild. My guild, Assassins, may not be around anymore but those good times will live on through TCG and the awesome PL community we currently have today. Even now, I still see some people I knew back in the day and that makes me very happy that others had the same happy experiences with this game as I have. We may be few, but the legacy of what Pocket Legends used to be still lives on!

Ps. I just spent 20 minutes unsuccessfully trying to find a video we had from Humania cap... (It was so long ago, it's probably deleted by now).