Quote Originally Posted by Jayceeoh View Post
+1 at this. Hex completed the APs required for overall lb with mythic gears. He isn't rushing to get gears from crate openings, no matter how much he does them. He likes to spend / open cause he can. If he loots gears, then that's a win.

Encryptions even did overall lb too, without the need of Arcane items as a Warrior. When he swapped to rogue, cause of the arcane-gear buffs, he didn't even see the need for kraken armor still. Enc isn't the gold farmer type to invest and mindlessly farm to get by. But other people such as myself, who hasnt spent on game in quite a while, whether for fun or to make a pretty penny, have to follow the trends. However we make our gold is up to us.

Thanks for shedding some light on this :-)
The moment he thought I was either struggling made my day when that user named Switchback said that LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Earned Achievement Mecharydon Massacre ( 1,000th Elite Mecharydon Run w_Spouse ) - YouTube - Goo.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	254408

Name:	Earned Achievement_ Rahabkor Ravager (1,000th Run w_Friends) - YouTube - Google Chrome 2023-01-2.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	381.9 KB 
ID:	254409

Name:	New Tab - Google Chrome 2023-01-29 7_40_16 PM (2).png 
Views:	197 
Size:	631.7 KB 
ID:	254410

Done the the campaign last season and we'r chilling and having fun LOL

I'm grateful they granted the badges right before the update. Super glad STS was considerate about this. I was about to open more for the badge but now I can relax till Week 2 hits or the next event