Thread: Need tips as a returning player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Need tips as a returning player

Hi everyone, I recently returned to AL after almost a year and I'm a lvl 77 rogue.

As of now, I'm trying to level up to 81 but v slowly cuz I don't rlly have time to play everyday. I don't plan to farm goldloot or smth because of lack of time. However I see that Lvl 81 arc gear is pretty expensive so I was wondering if I should buy it as a casual player. Rn I'm using lvl 71 arcs and still able to finish some dungeons decently but i js dk what to do when i reach endgame... Should I buy mythic 81/wtv arc 81 i can afford/v good 76 gear? Cuz i see those kraken weps being at least 170m and and the other gears are pretty expensive so idk if its worth it for me.

Any tips/help is appreciated thanks all!

PSls recommend some sexy rogue vanities to buy XD(not lb or super duper rare ones pls I can only dream of those)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Dont know your budget, but u definitely dont want to be using lower level arcs as a lv81 player so i would recommend the mythic set (with awakes depending on your budget)
    As for leveling, we have 2x XP on the 15th so u can easily do all daily quests, stack 50% and 60% xp elixirs and finish your leveling in no time

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    Dont know your budget, but u definitely dont want to be using lower level arcs as a lv81 player so i would recommend the mythic set (with awakes depending on your budget)
    As for leveling, we have 2x XP on the 15th so u can easily do all daily quests, stack 50% and 60% xp elixirs and finish your leveling in no time

thanks! i'll keep that in mind. as for my budget i can definitely afford the 81 arcs but i'm just not sure if its worth my gold as a casual player. also i prefer buying vanities so that doesnt help much for me lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lexcie View Post
    thanks! i'll keep that in mind. as for my budget i can definitely afford the 81 arcs but i'm just not sure if its worth my gold as a casual player. also i prefer buying vanities so that doesnt help much for me lol
    As for kraken items, you can slowly wait to purchase at a later date as the prices are currently dropping since the past 1-2 weeks and I'd reckon it will drop further by a bit more or at most it will stay at the current lowest price of each class during this period due to the current on-going ursoth.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lexcie View Post
    Arcs r worth it for sure, if u want to play hard maps u will not regret it
    Atleast wpn, armor and belt, artifact is optional and the rest r not necessary, its a big power spike compared to mythics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    Arcs r worth it for sure, if u want to play hard maps u will not regret it
    Atleast wpn, armor and belt, artifact is optional and the rest r not necessary, its a big power spike compared to mythics

ooh noted, tysm!

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    As for kraken items, you can slowly wait to purchase at a later date as the prices are currently dropping since the past 1-2 weeks and I'd reckon it will drop further by a bit more or at most it will stay at the current lowest price of each class during this period due to the current on-going ursoth.
    slay thats a good idea i guess i'll worry about that after reaching 81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

💀💀💀😹😹 please keep the sexy vanities flowing