Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview: Welcome to Week 2 in Elondria! + Egg Hunt First Looks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You guys do these "perfect representations" but its not what we want sometimes. Yes the chocolate bunny is most popular in Easter as the "peep" candy is the opposite but the peeps' colors are liked as chocolate's color is disliked. I'd rather have a yellow / pink peep vanity than a brown bunny vanity.
    There are other perfect representations in certain things that maybe disliked irl due to flavor or wants but liked in a game due to looks.
    Vanity is 80% looks 20% representation.
    For christmas I'd like to get a 2023 lamborghini but in a game I wouldn't want a bull vanity on christmas I'd want a really cool santa vanity or elf vanity.
    Actually Peeps were in the running for our “cute - funny” vanity set at the outset of Egg Hunt development. We felt that a full body morph into a yellow Peep would be hilarious but probably very unpopular given historical data on fluffy, cutesy stuff. It also lost out to chocolate bunnies due to our artistic vision and taste considerations (pun intended).

I do appreciate and respect the feedback. Know that I will defend the stuff that I truly like - and not just because it was done to my satisfaction, but because I think it’s cool.

If ten years of AL has taught me anything it’s that we can disagree and still be friends :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: