Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
It sure does! These forums were the spot to be a decade ago lol. Non stop chatting & countless drama daily here. Sad everything must come to an end.

Hopefully the art section is restored one day.

Good luck with your art projects!
Thanks!

Yeah - AL is now the only Spacetime's game that has the Creative Corner - and it's really easy to see that AL is ST's main focus - but that's understandable as AL has A LOT bigger playerbase than PL.

I've seen since early as 2014 some players saying that PL is dead - but only now in past couple of years it has started to be more or less true on my own eyes.
But I wish everyday better days for PL - and I wish that we would still live the L76 CAP times which is still my favorite CAP.

I've been hoping for that we would have a individual Classic Pocket Legends game, that has only L76 cap and it would stay that way forever - and DEV's would just focus on adding more things on there, more adventures, new item sets and a lot of new Achievements and Quests on that game. It would be like remastered Classic Pocket Legends that would have better graphics like in AL, and it would be a lot more wider classic experience than the original L76 CAP was, which was already the perfect PL experience. Yeah, I know that this is a really big fantasy which most likely isn't never going to happen. Sometimes you just stop to think that what if PL would be still just like in old days.