Darkfor, I can see your love for the game and reminiscing about the past and Pocket Legends popularity and former glory.

It's admirable you desire this and that for our beloved game. And many have suggested a PL2 that is old school similar to the success of old school Runes Scape.

However. I am a realistic and live in the present, and I understand our game has changed and our player base is more concise, have aged and arguably for the worse.

The toxic players won't quit because of the nostalgia and come on game to complain about how unhappy the feel the game is and why, blame other players and our makers for the demise of it.

I try to be as positive as I can. And make the most of what our game does provide for me.
Entertainment and fun. I look and make it enjoyable because I choose to. Life is so much better if you have the right attitude and make the most of what is given to you.

And Dan I do apologise for wavering from your original post. I still keep your amazing artwork as memories that I can not forget.