Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt Week 1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    You again? We don't need your unnecessary comments on every thread you decide to comment on without proper logic corresponding to the title. What a troll with that kind of unrelated answer to this thread.
    I'm serious, your suggestion would be unfair to those who are destroying everything at 1 touch with the arcane set 81, it would be unfair to those who don't have those weapons yet, suggest something that is balanced for all types of players, not just something that benefits you to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Go solo man thats all, but if u nab dont have other choices u.u

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    I'm serious, your suggestion would be unfair to those who are destroying everything at 1 touch with the arcane set 81, it would be unfair to those who don't have those weapons yet, suggest something that is balanced for all types of players, not just something that benefits you to you
    It’s not the other’s fault who can 1 shot the machines with their kraken gears. Like mentioned above, go and run solo if you’re not able to catch up to them. I have no issue with players running the dungeon fast since I can keep up with them just by using SS, purchasing a SS nowadays shouldn’t be that hard no? I’ve seen players without SS still being able to catch up to those who 1 shots the machine and could still get the loot nearby.

Learn to follow up and collect your eggs later if you see somebody who’s using kraken gears. It’s not that hard to move 1-2s earlier ahead to each & every machine. It’s really not that hard. Otherwise, you’ll be better off running with a separate party of yours or soloing.

- Living in a delusional state -

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    It’s not the other’s fault who can 1 shot the machines with their kraken gears. Like mentioned above, go and run solo if you’re not able to catch up to them. I have no issue with players running the dungeon fast since I can keep up with them just by using SS, purchasing a SS nowadays shouldn’t be that hard no? I’ve seen players without SS still being able to catch up to those who 1 shots the machine and could still get the loot nearby.

Learn to follow up and collect your eggs later if you see somebody who’s using kraken gears. It’s not that hard to move 1-2s earlier ahead to each & every machine. It’s really not that hard. Otherwise, you’ll be better off running with a separate party of yours or soloing.
    It seems you don't understand, I'm talking about there being no time to hit a machine because others destroy it with 1 hit, what don't you understand? Only you are going to receive the prize for having kraken and the others who cannot hit because with kraken it is easy to destroy, what are they going to receive? "thanks for playing"?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The drop rate of plat eggs is ridiculous... To the point that after 30/40 energies still no drop or even no purple/plat egg machine. For the upcoming second week please adjust this joke, event is already pretty disappointing in terms of rewards, at least let some hard work get repaid properly

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    It seems you don't understand, I'm talking about there being no time to hit a machine because others destroy it with 1 hit, what don't you understand? Only you are going to receive the prize for having kraken and the others who cannot hit because with kraken it is easy to destroy, what are they going to receive? "thanks for playing"?
    Exactly, so why comment on something that isn't related to my comment? If you're so worried about your own trouble/worries, make a new suggestion elsewhere. Having not enough time for you to hit/damage a machine is completely different from players who have the time to hit but chooses not to and just completely stand there idly waiting to get freeloaded.

Also to add on, you're probably one of those who don't own a SS and therefore come up with this, if you can't catch up, run solo or make a party that could level the same speed as you. Kraken users aren't entitled to wait for you or anyone. They purchased and got the best gear right now in the game = wanting to run the event fast. Even Zaarus set users can 1 shot the machines after their proc, so are they entitled to wait for you too? I don't think so.

And saying that 'those who cannot hit because with kraken it is easy to destroy. what are they going to receive?', you're saying freeloaders should benefit from having the loot as well? It's like saying those who chooses to afk at the starting gate can also receive the loot as well, that's pretty absurd.

If you think that it's ridiculous, have you ever thought about how kraken users can run and clear fast for every machine? Even without my suggestion, players already aren't getting loot if they are far away from the machines, what difference does it make if it were to implement this suggestion? None right? Lmao. Your comments don't add up to my suggestion at all. Better alternative is like what @pepas have mentioned, to block the players from entering the same zone when they're are your ignore/block list.

- Living in a delusional state -

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Moving discussion to thread for week 2 (link).

-ALS