Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booting from games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blindmaster View Post
    R u dumb? What has an electronic device choise got to do with someone's manners, or intelegence like some guy said. The most stupid thread and comments i've seen in 7 months. Far out...

Edit:
    Tell me one reason people, why u think u r better than ios users? U just got LUCKY that u got the game first. Plus, like some other guy said before, u aren't better players, not even a little bit.
    If you read what I said, it says nowhere that apple users are booting me, just stating what the timeframe was. It may seem dumb to you but apparently I'm not the only one who is getting frustrated about this issue.
    I understand that people want to do guildruns, but why don't they put a password on it, same goes for runs with friends. Making a password only takes like 2 seconds if you keep it simple enough,even 1 letter will do.

But its just a waste of time, I come to play for a few minutes only sometimes and then the sequence happens. Load game - Enter game - Load game room - Get kicked - Load town - Load other game room - Get kicked again....see what I mean

So the keyword here is password, not that this topic will solve anything but being able to talk about frustrations always helps people calm down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True dat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

my guild is advised never to boot inless its a reserved spot. please notify me if u ever issues with this from the league of assassins. we r only a day old so doubt it was us but for future issues. Thank u GM of L.O.A Cagedkiller