Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
I know, because I see your ign and I never saw you farming.
And if you think thar nerfing elite portal will do anything to inflation then you're wrong. There are no gold sinks (unless 2m gold for 5 plat worth of pull is a gold sink lmao), the amount of gold will always rise and rise, even if portal maps would be closed forever.
From logical (might be hard for you) point of view, why normal portal maps are (in total) close or similar to total gold drop next to elite portals? I think that elite portal should have noticeably better drop per 1h than normal one, because it's E L I T E. And if only elite portal maps got nerfed then why elite sunken and sanctuary give now similar drop to elite rahabkor? These maps are open 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until it open.
If STS are nerfing gold drop then they should nerf from all maps, not only elite portals.
ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk