Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
They can't please everyone in a limited sale, thats given. Because the ones to talk are the ones who didn't get.

They really care about their rareness, because the fact that 99% of the time they're following the same format of 120 in quantity for a limited sale.

On a side note, another probable cause they are offered in limited quanities 99% of the time is for players to not deplete their platinum right away, to increase the distribution of plat expenditures for future events.

It's not like players have unlimited money that they can just buy platinum as they ran out.

A secondary consequence would be players ultimately stop buying other platinum driven consumables (Elite gems, keys, future store sales) because there was a better plat to gold conversion option. These would result for these consumbales to skyrocket.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I don’t see why Sts would care if a player decides when to spend platinum, more so that the player actually wants to spend as much as possible. Just like those npc sets that barely sold in the store the same time Crier set was in store, they were the same price yet now they’re much more rare than crier vanity. Also don’t forget the 48 hour time limit during these sales, that’s enough to maintain any “rarity” these store purchased sets will have.

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Raises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?