Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
I do agree that leveling should be harder, not that you can go from lvl 1 to max in like a week.

However, you need to take into account multiple aspects instead of just an overall concept, for example if a game has a lot of lower level content that is interesting and worth doing then leveling should be difficult so new players can experience the whole game instead of only the current best content available. Arcane legends is, unfortunatly, not like that. Not only are lower level maps basicly useless but the overall farming experience has been nerfed into oblivion but the difficulty of the maps hasn't. Basicly lower lvl players would have to grind maps that are extremely difficult for basicly no reward.

Either the xp from dailies should be made around 35% of what it was before or lower lvl maps (the ones that are currently useless for max lvl players, so no mausoleum) should be made easier, so even since the rewards they would get will not be as profitable, they would be easier so they could atleast farm xp from them.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
I partly agree with you. The lower level maps don't have much to farm like they did when the game first started but they are definitely easier than they used to be.
Also, lower levels (because we were all newbies back then) levelled up and farmed together.
Even when Maus first came out, we did manage, in a team, at level 61 with legendary gears. It was difficult. Then the sets came out, crafted ones and later the nightmare set.
Going back to the old days, farming elite maps was "the thing to do" and some good things, gears, eggs, crates dropped.
Unfortunately, this is now not the case and can't ever be as it's in everyone's nature to want to reach capped level. Also, there is no motivation to keep grinding maps when they contain nothing and high levels get all the good events.
Not all high levels are helpful towards lower levels and new players. Plus the slot update doesn't help (sorry Cinco for mentioning that again) because trying to run maps in a party is so difficult when you keep having to stop to empty your inventory. It's not made better when you only have 5 stash slots. Come on Cinco, please let the new players have the slots back even if that's the only thing you reverse.
I honestly don't think it would hurt the game to give the slots back. Inventory and stash slots are so important to new players. Please...🙏
My poor knees are suffering. 😒