Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
Bro you don t know what you speak. First when legendary sets come the hp of portal bosses was low. You could do it with legendary. When zaarus set come same. When kraken set come the hp of bosses buffed so hard than noone can even do. Unless you get god stats on your gear.
You say this because you played everyday since level 81 expansion come.
Better they should add maps for gears, than buff the the old maps making them unplayeable for begginers.
no, u have no clue what u r talking about, i came back to the game last summer, before zaar was cheap (before labyrinth) and had to farm rahab which was much harder than if u went now with zaar, it took atleast 2 minutes to kill in elite and many runs ended in deaths, rahab was opening once a week if lucky and we didnt have ekenta cuz sunken was the best gold map (which also took about 2 minutes and not 40sec like nowadays) and still farmed my way up and had all kraken pcs by winter event, u r lucky u have rahab open every 2-3 days now as that normal rahab drops more gold than sunken did and i had to pay 300m for daggers while now they r like 100m? if u cant handle this, i recommend u to move on from MMOs as u dont understand that games like this require grind and not sitting back and waiting for it to drop from sky for u
untradable items r there for players to build their alts, to try other classes without spending much, u will have to wait for next gear to be released to get krakens for free, same as how it went with zaar (they werent cheap before kraken release)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk