Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lvl 41+ zodias man eating spirit weap/set

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    compared lv39bow and my op kraken bow on elite timed orrick with not full procs to make it simpler, kraken bow 1.3m vs spirit 0.9m, will update u soon when i get lv41 and then again on 51 if it changes anything
    im also not sure about DoT frequency but the proc seems to be little shorter, maybe 6-7sec, ill compare full damage when im done leveling it

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk
    alright, so now i reached lv41 and the damage went from 900k to 2.1m, and i have tried comparing it with kraken bow total damage on lb orrick (still without full damage on) and kraken bow (1.3m ticks) does about 40% of its hp while spirit bow does 45-48%
    the damage is really good but the proc lasts less and its harder to proc it (only normal attacks) and align it with kraken armor, but technically u can constantly be proccing as the proc duration is same as cooldown, just need to get lucky with fast procs
    going for lv51 now to check if that upgrades the proc, but conclusion for lv41 is that its a good budget bow, but for fast maps like rahab i would still prefer guaranteed kraken proc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LichKing1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

alright, so now i reached lv41 and the damage went from 900k to 2.1m, and i have tried comparing it with kraken bow total damage on lb orrick (still without full damage on) and kraken bow (1.3m ticks) does about 40% of its hp while spirit bow does 45-48%
    the damage is really good but the proc lasts less and its harder to proc it (only normal attacks) and align it with kraken armor, but technically u can constantly be proccing as the proc duration is same as cooldown, just need to get lucky with fast procs
    going for lv51 now to check if that upgrades the proc, but conclusion for lv41 is that its a good budget bow, but for fast maps like rahab i would still prefer guaranteed kraken proc

Wait just to check the 900k to 2.1m is per tick or total dmg per proc.

Also what's your awakes on the bow and do you switch sets for higher dmg.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Wait just to check the 900k to 2.1m is per tick or total dmg per proc.

Also what's your awakes on the bow and do you switch sets for higher dmg.

its per tick, no way i can count total dmg as ticks r too fast, thats why i gave comparison in orrick hp%
    i didnt use my full damage set (u cant swap spirit bow, u lose proc), using both bows with 6% dex to make it as equal as possible
    will test with my full damage later (on rahab) when i lvl the bow to 51
    EDIT: what i wanted to say is that spirit bow does higher dmg per tick but slower ticks and less duration, still ends up doing little bit more total damage, but gl aligning with armor proc xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Omg a small breakthrough, something that's worth lvling up.

Also I'll suggest you trying the spirit bow proc with the spirit dagg while proc is active. I am able to keep bow proc, while something to spirit daggs.

Not sure if it's a hidden "feature" or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I told you the 41 bow does way more damage than kraken people didn't believe lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Omg a small breakthrough, something that's worth lvling up.

Also I'll suggest you trying the spirit bow proc with the spirit dagg while proc is active. I am able to keep bow proc, while something to spirit daggs.

Not sure if it's a hidden "feature" or not.

What would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bow
    Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    I told you the 41 bow does way more damage than kraken people didn't believe lol
    yee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%
    IF there is another big buff on 51 then it will be op i can agree on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

What would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bowyee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%

I mean my dags is higher lvl than my bow, so I got a dmg increase of like 50k per tick by switching.

I think max lvl bow don't need to switch since it's a higher stat item than the max dagg

Just letting everyone know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I mean my dags is higher lvl than my bow, so I got a dmg increase of like 50k per tick by switching.

I think max lvl bow don't need to switch since it's a higher stat item than the max dagg

Just letting everyone know.

I used to do that with my bow too, but I was switching with a lvl 40+ Ancient spirit daggers (back when the bow and sword did hp based damage)

And I know it wasn't a "hidden feature" because weeks later it was patched, you can expect the same now that you spilled the beans xD
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    I used to do that with my bow too, but I was switching with a lvl 40+ Ancient spirit daggers (back when the bow and sword did hp based damage)

And I know it wasn't a "hidden feature" because weeks later it was patched, you can expect the same now that you spilled the beans xD
    if im not wrong it was already reported in technical issues with a video showing it so ig it would already be fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I mean if there's a dev reading this, could you not "patch" it. After all, these take loads of time to lvl up and it's just marginal gains -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Stick to aegis. Spirit sword at lvl 60 deals 1/5 of lower lvl spirit aegis dmg. Nerf by STS was too harsh.
    i already ssold my sword(lvl29). the proc is sak, stst nerf them too harsh... lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

What would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bowyee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%

Can you try proc spirit bow then switch to spirit dagger? I test my lvl 23 bow then switch to my zodan dagger lvl 41 proc do more damage.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Can you try proc spirit bow then switch to spirit dagger? I test my lvl 23 bow then switch to my zodan dagger lvl 41 proc do more damage.
    i dont have daggers, only leveling bow to 60
    yes the proc takes level properties of current wpn equipped so u can swap low lvl bow with high lvl dags and bow's proc will be as if bow is the level of dags

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'm close to 41 with the gun. I might give it a try tho its been useless at 37 and under since it was nerfed at the beginning.
    Update: I was too lazy to level the gun and I can't give an update of the proc lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can you make the video to it? I am really curious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have max lvl zod aegis it does same damage as lvl 41 zod even after getting max my advice don't waste your time lvling it

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali haziq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ali haziq View Post
    I have max lvl zod aegis it does same damage as lvl 41 zod even after getting max my advice don't waste your time lvling it
    Thanks for this good info.