Quote Originally Posted by Psp View Post
I been ignored you due I thought u was trolling funny in forum and I respect that but here I just knew u mad af lol, lemme tell you something buddy,

Fyi I lost billions not 1 or 2 or 5b I lost a lot and it’s okay I love gambling,

(6 months ago‎) i sold my frank vest for 4,2b and Og leprechaun banner for 4,5b now as u can see none in sale below 10b~ wym? Anyways here my kindness comes for u, if you find a legit ghost seller higher than 4b and u couldn’t afford please let me know and ill buy all and give u commission depends for how much I get. If 4b you will get 1-2b. If 7B you will get 500+m if 8B you will get 250m+ just bring me frank and take this off me danny not worth getting hurt buddy it’s 2014 vanity and getting hoarded by a Rich known I know onlycats in another 6 months probably you will never reach ghost value expansions is soon
Most of my comments are 100% troll, I will admit that .

Now, in regard to legit prices, even if I have 10b, 20b, 50b, I'd never pay the price that someone is asking for that I believe has been heavily manipulated.

(This includes a vanity such as dragon vanity from the kings event 2023).
(Mage is being heavily manipulated).

I also find it funny that people don't know how much gold I have also lost, (just because why not). (I like gambling/opening chests too much).

I also laugh at that one fella stating that we are all "newbies".

In no way am I "mad" also, I work in a profession where playing a video game won't get me mad .

Anyway's enjoy your free bumps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.