Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 86 Expansion Teaser Part 2- a mini preview of "The Elder Woods!"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

.It'll be very interesting to see warriors for the first time ever deal damage at long range!

.The mages orb now actually makes mages stand out from warriors in terms of AoE control !

.The rogues chakrams now give them an option to decent damage with more to target & survive! This is really helpful for players with low-end gears, well done!

Now, something concerns me about the NPC's.

I believe it is time that NPC's now come in a diverse flavor of ethnic racial backgrounds in appearance, also i'd like to suggest to give the Radiant Azure victims a more worrying, sickly look like they're on their last legs via the appearance of their faces
    turning light navy blue, pimples, scars ect.

A minor upgrade perhaps to the expansions lore?

It would be quite interesting to see NPC's look more healthy & rejuvenated as you complete quests and beat the disease riddled bosses, as time passes & more is accomplished the appearance of some NPC's change, they appear less infected by the Radian Azure surrounding their bodies and their faces tone down to a happier look.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post: