Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 86 Expansion Teaser Part 2- a mini preview of "The Elder Woods!"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    This is going to be another failure of an expansion. How boring *Yawn* Was expecting something fun to release but this is just going to be another expansion where it will only bring fun for at most 1month and half and it will be boring and people will leave game again..hopefully skill revamp and passive are fun if not I will bet this game will not see surge of popularity instead more people leaving game.
    -
    Just My Opinion

I think your right , why not make AL like the 2012 days wich was perfect new procs new things to one up kraken items and kraken gear is already very Op
    This seems like a situation where the game becomes even more broken the game is already small and adding these Open world items in a orpg game with a small environmental base and player base Its just ruining it even more diel it back a bit back then there wasnt all these procs the game was more playable and you didnt need certain items just to run a map unlike now you need kraken to run Elite rahabkor basically anything elite. Back then in 2013 there was more player diversity

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeBiden For This Useful Post: