I just started using this build and i really like it o.o
    i was looking for another one but i couldn't find it
    but glad i ran into this.
    thanks for all your input.

-EDIT-
    I know it says nothing about
    Surpression and Sonicboom
    but would any of you guys recommend it?
    General concensus re Sonic Boom is that the 30-second cooldown makes this unattractive, especially when there are far more useful and spammable skills competing for our 25 skill points atm.

Supression is a different story. Some of us dislike it and don't see the value/utility in it. Others swear by it.

I'll give my viewpoint (I'm in the camp that thinks it's poo): Your operatives and commando get really torqued when they've got target lock on the big vular cockroaches in Uncharted Ruins, trying to root it, stun it, etc. to keep it from stampeding over everyone, and suddenly your target lock goes "poof". In all the spam of the huge mobs that usually come with these big roaches, it can take precious seconds to try and manually target the vular to keep him under control. (Even on a 'big screen' iPad.) So IMO this skill does far more harm than good, especially when you consider that between the commandos' AOE attacks and our own excellent AOE from Transfer and Pain, the *ideal* situation is for everyone to be blasting the hell out of the primary target and letting the AOE spam take care of all the adds. The operatives should be jinking and kiting during a big fight like this anyway, and if any one dinky weenie or two is chasing them and causing them problems, they can kite away to more easily target and burn them down.

I'm speaking from my own experience as a 25 commando and 25 operative here (as well as a 26 engy that I consider "my main"). I'm not talking out my rear end and theorycrafting. IMO Suppression is terribad.

The engies who like Suppression agree that you shouldn't just spam it in a big mob fight like this and that breaking target lock like this is "bad". Instead, they argue that Suppression is good because they can "control the field" by running past the current mob to a nearby mob that might add from somebody getting too close or from some commando's cannon splash, and suppressing *that other* mob. Personally, I don't see this serving the team very well. IMO Engies should be staying near their team and spamming the heals and the AOE, and be ready to revive a trampled comrade. When you're looking at another far away mob and running over to it to "control it", you're not doing what you do best, which is healing and helping to burn down a huge mob that is already threatening your team.

So that's my two cents, but we all play for fun so whatever floats your boat.
    Last edited by shannong; 09-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    SL: Katsumi/Katsumii/Katsumiii | Knights of Cydonia
    PL: Ohanadesu | Knights of Cydonia