Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
many people don't know the importance of the roadmap even if there is an unexpected change, let's let what the sts want what event is next and the changes because all that is for all the player to enjoy the game don't make sts remove again the roadmap ��
They should 100% remove the roadmap, been sayin if for a long time.. Just think of the recent players converting Elite Awakenings into gold because there is not the corresponding event on the map. Then they just add it whenever they like, which in turn cranks up the value of elites. Players easily lost tons of value for their platinum(Which is extremely expensive) whereas that would not be sts fault if they didnt do these things purposefully.

Not to mention switching events can have backlash. The only reason i even played the last event is because a better one was coming straight after. Wait! We are suppose to speak with our time/wallet. How am i suppose to speak with my time if i am being fooled into thinking one thing (Roadmap) when they just do whatever they want. Change at a whim* Well i am pretty close to just changing games. Screwball stuff like this has been happening for over a year now.

They wont even address things that many players are obviously wanting to know(That tell me 1 of 2 things). The #2 things is being optimistic but as you can see that does not always work. It was better before the roadmap, at least people did not feel like they are getting played.

This will be my last comment for a while, development just takes waaay too long nowadays