Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
Your whole point is that elite 81 wave map grants more gold than normal portal boss 86 map (and we alrdy discussed it). Normal hedourah is a type of a map which is closer to raha (by mechanics) than gauntlet. Does normal hedo grants more gold than normal rahab? Definitely yes. Does it grants more gold than elite rahab? From my experience, yes. Does it grant more gold than Gauntlet? No. What we should do now? Wait until devs release elite hedourah (or 86 wave map).
No, the point was that the Hedo map earns less gold compared to Gauntlet per hour. I am not talking about the drops. I know Hedo drops more than Gauntlet, but if we are skipping mini in Gauntlet and just talking about killing the boss to get faster runs in Gauntlet, then Gauntlet will earn more per hour than Hedo.

The point of my original post is per-hour earning potential, not the gold drop per boss run.

Yes, I guess I should just keep farming this broken gold farm zone (Gauntlet) until it gets nerfed.

Hedo op awaks - I let the rogs/sorcs with ~2k stats sets do p2 of hedo. With h sabra and lege sabra they were able to instaproc at p2 and finish it before proc gone. P1 actually was done by me and ~2.3k stat rog and we were doing it easily without much waiting for reduc gone too. With waiting, 2ppl with 2k stats should do p1 easily by looking at fact that I can do p1 solo with waiting.
EZG strategy - I said before that EZG isn't a hard map to run when you know how, but actually saving armor for boss isn't the only thing we do. It still needs more strategy and effort than raha/hedo.
And you still did 45 seconds with this party composition? Only a yes or no, please. Thank you.

"He's not lying" - "I am not saying it's not easy to run the Gauntlet portal." - you basically said that, which would mean that you actually think that Gauntlet needs some effort and then you agree with your friend who said that gaunt is easy.
To clarify, what I mean, it's not easy to run the Gauntlet portal if you do not have the gear, party, and knowledge. Once you have those three things, it becomes easy just like any other map.

Is gauntlet boring? For me it is up to 150 wave. But hedo and raha are even more boring than that.
I see.

Selective pt - yeah, it's normal that people who can run 1 map are more selective. Thing is that you mentioned gaunt farm per hour as a value for the people who are selective with their pt (heck I never made 11m+ in an hour as far as i remember, sorc struggles with gl on mini). Most people actually earn way less than that or they don't even run that map, cause they can't/no one good wants them in pt. How many active GOOD gauntlet runners are playing - not much. Hedo value 4-7m/h is probably for randoms too. I get 8m/h easily there with mid pt, with good pt could even try to hit 9m/h (8.5m/h is easily achievable). Ofc I have op gl, but my point is that difference between gaunt and normal hedo isnt that collosal as you said at the beginning.
This is a good argument. Just an FYI. I know your gold loot stat (roughly) judging by your income in Gauntlet. Mine is slightly higher since I am earning more than you (my intention is not to shame or flex here). If you are curious how much gl I have, I am more than willing to send that info via PM.

Arrogant - it's not a false, I'm usually not serious with that. Guess just some people can't realize that I'm joking (at least with stronger players, with weaker players who say that they can play X map and then it turns out that they're completely bad - I can actually be bit more serious, but I had a reason in that case, cause someone lied to me).
Fair point. I hope that's the truth.

High waves/lb runs - actions speak louder than words. I don't care about any self-proclaims, cause basically everyone can say what he wants. If you think you can keep 15-19s waves, rarely miss gl on boss and run high waves -
ok, you can think like that, but for now you didn't prove it, so these words are meaningless.
I am open to doing some tests. Feel free to leave a message in the forum, and I will add you once I get your permission.

I didn't run rahab for a bit? Actually, I ran it few times, when I was desperate to run anything for gold, but had no people for gaunt. Afaik, current mini killers proc boss killer weapons on raha and then kill mini with that, so they can do damage to raha with procs tick too. Yeah, it was found long time ago, nothing new (wonder if some people still preproc at p1 and wait until mini killer kills mini fast, so they dont need to proc at p2). And yeah, I still managed to get more from hedo.
Can do gaunt faster than raha? Ofc, but you said you can do 3-4 waves at that time, which isn't true. EZG is better, but that map requires more from you.
The point of my original post is Gauntlet vs Hedo. Not Gauntlet vs Rahab. But thanks for the input.

"Assuming that rest of the player base is dumb" - well, basing on what I seen, I can say that other people on average have less knowledge about maps and finding strategies/tricks to make runs better. Maybe it sounds arrogant, but that's actually a fact and facts don't care about someones feelings.
You are comparing low/average players to yourself. Of course they will have weaker gears and less knowledge compared to you. You are not on their level. Well, this is just an advice, but maybe humble yourself a bit and stop belittling players even if it's a joke. Showing some empathy or some sympathy as well?

Maybe then players would be more, I don't know, more nicer to you? You may not believe this, but jokes are half-meant.

That Cinco's message was sent exactly 1.5 months ago, it's not that old.
Okay, good. Thanks for clarifying.

I want to know what the developers have to say about this now though.