Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: dead artifacts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I opened like 1000 bags for the artifact and didn't drop and there and almost nobody drop it at the beginning, but from nowhere the it started to drop like crazy... i mean is unfair to the players who wasted gold

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Then there's no reason for u to be complaining about items being cheap if you aren't selling those items? What's there for you to lose?

What's wrong with you?

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
    It just doesn't seem right to me that it's so easy to loot, why do you always talk too much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miskoxjones View Post
    I opened like 1000 bags for the artifact and didn't drop and there and almost nobody drop it at the beginning, but from nowhere the it started to drop like crazy... i mean is unfair to the players who wasted gold

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Ye it's also quite unfair for those who bought or held on to the Artifact in week 1 expecting the drop rate to remain same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Ye it's also quite unfair for those who bought or held on to the Artifact in week 1 expecting the drop rate to remain same
    That's the risk players opted to go with when they decided to hoard the artifact.

But I do agree that some compensation would have been fair. However, I don't know how STS would go on about the recompense process. In my opinion, it would have been difficult to compensate each and every individual player.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    It just doesn't seem right to me that it's so easy to loot, why do you always talk too much?
    You are the one replying to every comment bud, you are the one talking too much, ironic isn't it?

Elite Mind Relics which are arcane items are easy to drop as well eventhough they are arcane.

Cheap items are good because many players can afford them and use them. Do you only want to see the same people whenever u play the game?

Right now many new players with mythic set can't even tickle bosses, what's wrong with them getting a bit of a power boost, lol.

Infact, they should be given more power so they can atleast contribute to damaging the bosses. Right now they do negligible damage.

Please be less selfish next time, you sound like you'd be awful and miserable to hang around with irl. Think of those who are less fortunate than you.

Every thread and suggestion I make is always with the intentions to be able to help the new and weaker players eventhough I already have strong items and I am an lb player.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

You are the one replying to every comment bud, you are the one talking too much, ironic isn't it?

Elite Mind Relics which are arcane items are easy to drop as well eventhough they are arcane.

Cheap items are good because many players can afford them and use them. Do you only want to see the same people whenever u play the game?

Right now many new players with mythic set can't even tickle bosses, what's wrong with them getting a bit of a power boost, lol.

Infact, they should be given more power so they can atleast contribute to damaging the bosses. Right now they do negligible damage.

Please be less selfish next time, you sound like you'd be awful and miserable to hang around with irl. Think of those who are less fortunate than you.

Every thread and suggestion I make is always with the intentions to be able to help the new and weaker players eventhough I already have strong items and I am an lb player.

From everything you said it made it clear to me that you know nothing, help the new ones? Yes, of course, friend, there are surely 8000 new ones every week, ridiculous, you don't know about the value that 1 new object should have, you compare 1 item that has been around for years, new things must have a high value so that a map is better cultivated or There will be more 1 chest, if you don't know anything better, don't talk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

By the way, no one asked you what you were or what you had, go show off somewhere else son, sir "humble"

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    It's right - and it's a good thing.

Since this thread has devolved to insults, I'm closing it.

In the future, share your opinions but keep your insults to yourself.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: