Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
First Batch Of Lockeds Will Be Opened By Majority Of Hardcore Toons (Not for LB Reasons But For The Gear,Vanities,Guaranteed Loot Badge). This happens a lot in certain events. I have the exact friends that also open at the same time and I'd wish them goodluck to loot item and we would talk about what item we looted after the Locked Batches are done then another 2hours for the next one and at certain times we would put a timer so we know when to Log In.

Most Hardcore Players, a majority are not (Full Time Event LB Runners That Play Only LB Events). Trust me. A Majority Aren't. We just log in and try to get more sh*t on characters to stay updated with the current expansion and vanities and badges.

I guarantee you , you won't see a Top 5 Event Hardcore Mode Player in Winter Event LB this Winter any hoot.

Just wait and see if it's unfair then np Devs will fix it for sure. Np
So i still don t get it. Ok, this thing don t make a difference to lb, why they added it? For hardcore points are useless, and for normal could be an advantage in the first hour of event, or after if someone would open bulk.