Quote Originally Posted by Voorge View Post
Honestly, no. People make t10 without stacking too, so it’s doable and not necessary by any means.
I’ll also repeat what I said earlier somewhere, running with 71 ring, amu until certain wave doesn’t make your gameplay any more skilful.
So saying that we get less ‘options’ by removing those don’t really make me change my opinion about it.
You guys also mentioned something about the gap between good and bad players.
The only ‘gap’ that I see is division between geared players and overgeared players (you’re the one benefiting more from it still).

btw after all wave lbs come down to the aspect of luck.
So... you want it removed because of what exactly? All those aforementioned reasons are subjective, there isn't anything concrete or objective enough of a reason to completely remove gear purpose to the game.

Stacking gears increases the variation. You're able to adapt to the next wave since the stats you stack is on par with the stat increase of the enemies. Its all about your endurance, how long you last, that's the essence of these temple events, its the reason the map goes on to infinity.

Removing means to shorten runs is counterintuitive to the objective of the event. This isn't a siege 2.0. Think of it as running a 5k vs a full 42km marathon.