Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S > frank / ghost set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    Well, I can guarantee you, they are not in the same guild. Raritys will never be in our guild.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
    Bro says I’ll never be in his guild as if I didn’t leave it 😭

Just cause I sell vanity’s too people I talk too in game doesn’t mean they r my friends and we’re just boosting prices if that’s the case how come ign earthal got 40b+ offers on his

Also adding on, I myself will pay 40b for anyone who sells a Medusa set and that’s with me not even being desperate for one, I don’t regret selling at all though you can say we manipulate prices all we want but it all started off when me and ign (Sarah) bought and sold Medusa sets

I paid mystisch 2 lepre banners and a proto set rog counted that as 33b total for Medusa

Sarah sold his vest for frank set bugface war desert set war and some small adds etc valued at around 25b and then sold his mask for 5b too frost

So now frost had a spare mask and I also had a spare mask from the ice golem I sold too cash

I sold my spare mask too darkiified for around 7-8b in items

Now I was left with the set,

Darkiified sold mask 7b too yyy and yyy sold it too psp for 8b cause psp only has vest if y’all remember

Then frost sold his mask for 2 Godfire mage + 1 Godfire rog so 3.5b 3.5b 4b

But he only sold it cause I said I’d make a deal with him on my set for 40b in items including the mage Godfire sets

That’s also how I obtained the 3 mage Godfire sets I was selling earlier

So I sold too frost for 40b in total was left without any Medusa pieces, I tried offering 35ish for earthal but he just left me as c/o

Then cash paid the said items I listed above which I value at 48-50 but if they say 40 then ig that’s cool with them but idk where the 8-10b went I ain’t arguing

So please do your research before saying stuff

And iseenoobs can stop pretending him and danrog don’t manipulate and team up themselves .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Opening new thread, too many people without any knowledge of anything that goes on in the game trying to be detectives on this post

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raritys View Post
    Bro says I’ll never be in his guild as if I didn’t leave it

Just cause I sell vanity’s too people I talk too in game doesn’t mean they r my friends and we’re just boosting prices if that’s the case how come ign earthal got 40b+ offers on his

Also adding on, I myself will pay 40b for anyone who sells a Medusa set and that’s with me not even being desperate for one, I don’t regret selling at all though you can say we manipulate prices all we want but it all started off when me and ign (Sarah) bought and sold Medusa sets

I paid mystisch 2 lepre banners and a proto set rog counted that as 33b total for Medusa

Sarah sold his vest for frank set bugface war desert set war and some small adds etc valued at around 25b and then sold his mask for 5b too frost

So now frost had a spare mask and I also had a spare mask from the ice golem I sold too cash

I sold my spare mask too darkiified for around 7-8b in items

Now I was left with the set,

Darkiified sold mask 7b too yyy and yyy sold it too psp for 8b cause psp only has vest if y’all remember

Then frost sold his mask for 2 Godfire mage + 1 Godfire rog so 3.5b 3.5b 4b

But he only sold it cause I said I’d make a deal with him on my set for 40b in items including the mage Godfire sets

That’s also how I obtained the 3 mage Godfire sets I was selling earlier

So I sold too frost for 40b in total was left without any Medusa pieces, I tried offering 35ish for earthal but he just left me as c/o

Then cash paid the said items I listed above which I value at 48-50 but if they say 40 then ig that’s cool with them but idk where the 8-10b went I ain’t arguing

So please do your research before saying stuff

And iseenoobs can stop pretending him and danrog don’t manipulate and team up themselves .
    Bro did all that yapping thinking we’d read all that man is so defensive in reality , the same 8 players will always trade those vanity’s between themselves , nobody outside that little group of price manipulators will ever have those vanity’s and we Acept that it’s just funny how they over value those certain vanity’s when they’re just selling to eachother same vanity’s past around those 8 individuals for some time now , no need to get your panties tied up you scammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GiovanniAvila For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default S > frank / ghost set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk