Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
    2 years - wisp
    5 years - aura
    7 years - halo
    10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
    100k - aura
    150k - halo
    200k - vanity set
    For him to say one thing then another and call another person out on it. I think it was a fair reminder for him that he shouldn't be doing that here on other people when they provided a realistic explanation of what it could cause in the long term AL. It's a good thing he realized his mistake and mentioned that he understands now before it got worse for him. It doesn't make sense if a hotel gives a long term customer a discount, that doesn't mean AL should do the same tbh

I personally don’t agree with discounts either and with you on the thought about will create more confusion especially during plat sales

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msceo For This Useful Post: