Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
It is a beautifully decorated and well designed house but to me, houses are like paintings. They reflect people's imagination and thoughts.
There is one in particular that I really like too and it's quite different from yours. I love the mythical and mystical quality the owner has managed to capture. I shan't mention her name because I haven't asked permission but it's waterfalls and Alice in Wonderland, always something unexpected as you go through it. To me it's escapism and a work of art.
Visiting the home show is like visiting a gallery but also somewhere where people share ideas. I wasn't keen on the open plan house but I can see the potential, it's like a blank canvas.
I do like what sts have done by bringing houses to the game.
I think that if you have a lot of imagination and the desire to decorate arises, regardless of the gold, everyone would be able to create art with any decoration. Something that characterizes decoration is that we create decoration ourselves, sofas, temples, windows, portals, a little bit of everything but always based on our imagination