Thread: !!Beware of Neon Genesis and their fraudulent leader, Egofury!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default hi

I for one have joined since level 11 . Made some great friends in the process. As I yet to see cheating , I for one will leave in an instance once witness. I stayed for many reason. To be assured that I stay with great players and deemed my limited experience a great experience for I only play in short burst. To be exact, our guild rewards those who put efforts into the game. Rewarded not just by the guild leader but the community in the guild decides. I constantly donate my greens (and yet to sell them) toward the newly acquired level 25. Donations are done by alot of members or if not all members. Reason newly 25 are fully geared upon reaching that level. As for spying , I have yet to see proof. Nor it would be a bad thing. People are free to decide to whomever they choose to be with. Dont deem the guild cheaters without proof. Our success is through hard work. Spying is a way to locate weakness, as for stealing members?They are jus not LOYAL to your guild. Loyalty is gained thru shared values and support. What is cheatin? IMO unless bots or unlimited cash is involved it's not cheating.

"Great success are welcomed by the unsuccessful" - tiao yun

I for one also never heard of aox either.

Hoping to meet other great players online. See you there. After all it's just a game.

Edit: in addition he mass booted the in-active members. Not because of noob status. I pretty much doubt the low lvl noob boot. He recruited me at lvl11, during which he was weeding the in active players. Why recruit me? I was a noob. Still am considering I'm still learning the ways.

Litlnzane - 25 - engineer
    Last edited by nzane; 09-10-2011 at 11:35 PM.