Quote Originally Posted by Priestess View Post
Just guessing here, but i believe they are showing all 3 vanities and none of them are class specific.
They previewed the winter event vanities the same way.
It may be but it doesn't excuse that ugly face of the mage showcase. I don't understand their direction with the mage. I love that class but is so frustrating when an event comes out and we get things like this. Even the weapons vanity are the worst. Sticks over sticks, event after event, fps guns, toy guns, oversized weapons, megaphones. I understand that the game is no longer about Arcane Legends as it was back then when we had Ker Shal and it has its value for a reason. It reflects the magical aspect of a weapon. Goblin Staff, Goblaun, Elondrian Gun, Immortal Staff and Gun, Ker Shal, Flamestrike, Hellshriek, Magmatic, Iced Ribs, Professor's Penicular, Runic Flare and few others are a perfect example of good designs. Even the legendary orbs have a better design and a wasted resource imo for good vanities. And for real, we should be able to use chainsword, orbs and chackrams vanities for our staff, greatsword and daggers too. Those are way to similar and it doesn t make sense to have them restricted just because you have decided to add a 3rd type of weapon in the game that is way to similar to one of the other 2.