Quote Originally Posted by ItsTheCat View Post
What I don’t get is why an auto scares people. It literally means auto sale price. Doesn’t mean they can’t place an offer that’s lower than auto, just don’t lowball.

Anyway free bump gl in sale!
It’s kind of a waste of time to offer on an item worth 2-5b with an auto of 15b, you can tell from there the person selling that item clearly has their head in the clouds, it just seems like a waste of time for me.. like for example I want your bugface which ramesse sells for 2-3b or so, but your auto is 11b that’s why I haven’t even attempted to offer because of such a crazy auto, I’m not blaming you it’s more of you don’t wanna sell bugface unless you actually get a good offer for it which is why I normally stick to buying items from people who actually want to sell them and want it out of their inventory, plus some people put insanely high autos just to collect offers and boost the price of that item without any intention to sell it in the first place, this wasn’t directed towards you or anyone in this thread just simply stating on why I and other people get “afraid” of auto prices .

plus I’ve boosted prices alot on many items myself so I completely understand it, there were many times I didn’t even want to sell an item but said I would if I get the price I want for it, your item your price I guess that’s how it goes .