Allow soulbinder jewels on items above lvl 70 with diminishing return stats and effects. Like 0.42% per jewel. Having 24 jewels slotted will give 10% leech with is conpetitive vs pure stats. Make that reaping soulbinder effect a gaze effect and put it for event coins at the event vendor. I personally find the event useless to play at endgame. Having to pay 25k per run just to get some lesser components is outrageous. In the end you better buy the slots from Auc or with platinum. This event should help low lever players but you overcomplicated it. It s a mobile game mainly. If I were to play a complicated mmo I would have choosen another platform and another game. This is a pocket game. It should be easy to understand and play. If you want to make money, don t play greedy because people are not dumb. Most people value their time and they re looking for value/$. If you set pay walls from the beggining it s likely to keep the people engaged. If I were new I would have uninstalled the game from the first 10 levels. I don t mind to pay a scaled fee to enter the event zone at endgame but I want my gold and time to be spent on something rather than rng bs. Sink the gold give the players something in return (even bound). Allow them to drop some sort of tokens and put some cosmetics in the event store so we can spend our gold to get tokens to get that item. I would pay 5m gold for that green gaze. That would be equal to 200 runs in endgame + 5m gold spent for an item. And this is just and example.