Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Ursoth's Assault 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not playing this event at all, the tier rewards are simply useless, or can be bought anyway for 10X times less work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idk1 View Post
    Not playing this event at all, the tier rewards are simply useless, or can be bought anyway for 10X times less work
    Ikr , just look at last years vendor vanity weapons from ursoth , most of them look better than this years items , moreover last years special boss drops i.e earthquake vanity weapons are still pretty cheap considering how rare they were , just look at the prices of last years ursoth event stuff , when u can get stuff for that cheap just by not playing the event & taking a break what’s even the point of playing ?

In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards , this year it just feels like they don’t want people to play the event !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post

In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards
    Yeah I'm a bit surprised there was no badge this year. I would have honestly preferred that over the halo

I'm trying to think of reasons to run but its really only getting the titles at silver tier to count towards APs. The rest of the rewards aren't as enticing.

Token vendor (or like Oak said plat vendor) only has vanities, we have enough vanities (the back vanity and tome are nice though). Heroic eggs which we used to get for tokens are now a plat purchase. And of course no massive crates recipe since you can loot them in the zone or just buy them from the vendor with plat.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Ikr , just look at last years vendor vanity weapons from ursoth , most of them look better than this years items , moreover last years special boss drops i.e earthquake vanity weapons are still pretty cheap considering how rare they were , just look at the prices of last years ursoth event stuff , when u can get stuff for that cheap just by not playing the event & taking a break what’s even the point of playing ?

In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards , this year it just feels like they don’t want people to play the event !
    Totally agree, last 2 years plat rewards were so much better. In 2022 and 2023 it dropped 50 elite awaken gems AND 50 chest keys AND a badge. This year we get 10 elite awake gems and a few regular awake gems, no badge, no chest keys, no titles. I played all my alts last 2 years and it was so rewarding but with this years plat tier rewards so bad, it's not worth it to run my alts.

Only good thing is that visages are dropping from bosses. This used to be my favorite event, sad you nerfed the rewards so much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystalwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Buff hedo spirit on sb amulet its way to weak and usless to do anything helpfull 20k-40k dmg on mobs with 1.2-6m hp whats point of a spirit thats not gonna do anything to change the battle a bit give it a pull effect or taunt atleast then it be good dmg needs buff too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Buff hedo spirit on sb amulet its way to weak and usless to do anything helpfull 20k-40k dmg on mobs with 1.2-6m hp whats point of a spirit thats not gonna do anything to change the battle a bit give it a pull effect or taunt atleast then it be good dmg needs buff too
    xDD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk