Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
I did a test before and I was able to farm gaunt with ~3.3ms and 2.3k int zaa set without immo brace. It's way easier to start farming gauntlet now, cause zaarus set is very cheap now. However, you can just get bad awak 3/3 star set + snow orb which are enough to pull "normal" runs and with your gear upgrading progression you can do better runs in future.
The only gears which rised with price are venal sets (up to 80gl awak), however other things are either same price or heavily dropped. Most of vanities dropped in price aswell.
It appears you're deviating from the core point of my post, much like before. I'll reiterate that to extract the MAXIMUM benefit from farming, one needs good equipment and awakes on it.

As you may notice, the demand for such equipment is increasing, along with the prices of its components (elite awake gems, jewels) accordingly. As you can see, the price of elite gems has risen by about 39% in SIX MONTHS, from 260k to 360k (not to mention equipment), illustrating a significant increase. This is incredibly high, considering that the price of GOOD equipment to some extent depends on the price of elite gems.

It's challenging to keep up with such price hikes without the ability to maximize farming benefits (which only players with top-tier equipment THAT FARM EZG can afford).