Quote Originally Posted by FrankfurtHBF View Post
You're completely disregarding what I'm trying to convey. Indeed, for casual Gauntlet runs, one doesn't need top-tier stats. But for MAXIMIZING gains with the new tactics, where players pull two minibosses, top-tier gear is necessary, which becomes unattainable for most players due to its price. Consequently, prices for such gear are solely controlled by its owners, as in most cases, only they can acquire it.

Due to the fact that such tactics are unavailable to all players, there's a significant disparity in in-game currency acquisition between those who can utilize them and those who cannot. And I assure you, based on personal experience, the difference is simply enormous.
I clearly said it. For being able to play that mini pull strat and farm noticeably more than before you actually don't need op awaks, sb set with gl awak and some ms are more than enough to play this strat.
(which doesn't have sense, because there should be a farming progression basing on your gears like in most games).

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka