Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
What is this player talking about?
Everything went super cheap in the past 2 months,
If you read the post in its entirety, you'll understand that it's about the prices of CURRENT good/top-tier gear. Prices for such gear not only remain unchanged but are also increasing (as confirmed by players above).

the only thing that rised lately is elite awakes and even that is just because of Awakening Event announcment.
Claiming that the rise in prices of elite gems is solely due to the upcoming event is erroneous because a 39% increase in prices without a change in demand (and considering recent waves of bans - with lower demand) is impossible. As I described earlier, six months ago, on the eve of the awakening event, they were priced at 260k. And I can assure you that by the next awakening event, their price will increase even more compared to the current one.

I would even say that as of today WE DON'T have enough gold in our economy, we need MORE.
You can tell cus most players don't have high pure gold, and they make offers with gears / eggs / vanitys.
I wouldn't be so vocal in my statements, speaking for the entire community on behalf of myself. By saying "we," you're referring to those players who spend gold on vanity, auras, etc., knowing that they'll need the same gold in the future and without having ANY SAVINGS. I, like some players I play with, have more than enough gold and don't need "MORE gold in our economy" as you put it.

But as I mentioned earlier, the main point of my post is not to discuss the pricing policy of in-game items.