Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all. You said you're lazy to reply but you keep replying. Said I sent long reply but look at your message now LMAO.

You're really acting innocent now taking back every single thing you said. You attacked me for saying to value rarity in game. If you don't care about the game well I do and one thing that could ruin it is by destroying the rarity. No one's playing or wanna be exclusive here, I'm using my voice to value rarity I use it so that other players won't feel like everything they worked hard for was useless.

And now youre talking about bringing those same events back just so really those items could return. That brings me back to whole point that you don't care about the rarity of those items. You're using the word being fair to destroy their rarity. You really won't stop until they bring those back it just proves my point entirely.
Yikes, idk you and definitely not judging but I think you may want to quickly walk this back...

Anyone can see this by clicking your name. And 26 other posts you made. And that you've been a member since 2021... Js