Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
This post is not about economy.

It's a pretty simple fact that a quest spawns you into a dungeon.

Inflation is the law in economy as economy progresses and controlling it, taking measures to normalise it for new people and regulating cash flows is the work of game owners. More money = more buying power = costlier items and its alright as it is. It's a different market now, people earn fast because they put in money/time and grind. Each person has different rate of inflow and each person put in different amount of hours in game so each person will forever stand at a different place in economy and hence your statement for "seconds affect in long run" is meaningless to someone like me who is here for fun and put in just 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I dont want to agree the game is broken cos i enjoy it well and good. I came back to game like 2+ months ago and i built up my character from scratch and i enjoy it well. I liked the maus era too, i like current game even more.

A good set costs way over 500m if all dmg, speed, proc, gl set and pets and everything considered. Rate of cash inflow for someone like me on average is 6m-9m a day. Takes a good 2 months to just reach gear goals and thats a lot of time and economy works balanced as it is.

You instead mate need to leave the job of economy to devs lol. They know their currencies and market well and they will take measures in future updates if they feel like it.

saving or bringing in mere seconds in a run on a quest is not the response i need from you lol.
I will only answer the last thing because it answers everything you are complaining about, "the developers will know what to do with their coins" that was removing the mission that caused conflict in some way.