Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <Bellum!> Official guild thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Empressfury View Post
    Attachment 266729

You may see a screenshot with an out of context joke about rupees.
    First of all, most of convos is missing, seems like a joke.
    Rest assured the officers of Bellum are quick with the kick and
    Ban hammer for all real money trading we suspect. Bellum has always been
    A place for fun and games. We know where the lines are and we know
    The TOS and we don't want our guild going down for rumors.
    I love the fact that dude posted that thread incognito mode, speaks volume. Instead of notifying officers who were online at that time he went on forum all caps, guns blazing.

It's a slander. Just a simple slander.
    IGN: Pakoljalki

pako pako pako...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not to mention the cut out convo to look like it's something illegal. But we can all see it says "30m but in rupees". Who would spend 30m rupees in AL? Obviously, trolling. But hey! The fault finder saw opportunity and boom, made himself popular! I wonder if they just join Bellum to find the opportunity to ruin reputation. Sheesh! And people wonder why we're weary of spies... smh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yennah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bellum is the largest top level guild currently in arlor with over 3k members, and is a large target for scammers and the like to try to take advantage. However. We are very, very vigilant to this, want to keep our guild a fun and safe environment, and do not hesitate to kick, ban, and report scammers, gold or item sellers. Doing this, denying these people the opportunity to do business here, upsets them. They post anonymously, impersonate, they troll, start rumors and lie outright We have a ban list in the literal hundreds, of people that dont fit what Bellum is, a non toxic, helpful and fun guild to all. If you are looking for the kind of environment where the officers and myself actually care about what happens to people in the guild, treat people fairly and with respect, then this is the place to be. Anyone else. Can be someplace else. Good hunting, and good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

On a brighter note! Within the last 48 hours, we have given away over 200m in pure to members through games, contests, and overall silliness (Elwyn you rock and istg prolly a girl ) xd. Ran an easy half a dozen sets of people through explosive aps. Carried peeps in hedo. Just another day in Bellum.
    Come join us! There is a reason lots of other guilds dont like us and love to tt us in their gc...Cuz we are the best, and they cant compete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes, Empressfury, I think the smiley :3 after the "but in rupees" line is intended to flag the comment as a joke. It is unfortunate that at least one person took it seriously, causing them incorrectly to accuse Bellum of condoning real-world transactions. My experience is the opposite: earlier today, I know of one instance of someone who joined & offered to sell in-game gold for real-world money in guild chat — and was instantly kicked and placed on the guild banned list for it! That's the true Bellum culture at work: zero tolerance for that. I would not be so proud to be an officer here if it were not so. Yes, we're helpful; but before that, a safe environment.