Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Stronghold Siege 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

-Event Dynamics are good, Unfortunately, another event that was supposed to be a competition as a temple event(Non-cumulative score) being modified.
    -Vanities are a matter of personal taste, so I won't go into that too much.
    - The locked of event seems not good as the one of previous one(rusk), This makes me wonder about the chances of looting an gear arcane/myth being different from locked to locked.
    - This event(and others) being scaled to only level 86 seems a little contradictory when we realize that the jewels/stone contained in the vault have level variations, the majority being up to level 50.
    -The 1% chance for get a special stone during crafting should be revised since the price of vault loot are kinda of expensive(due the chance to loot others useless jewels). Specially stone, due it can't be removed.
    - It being a 2 weeks event seems too much due how easy it's to get tokens, and no really good loots from boss.
    -Pet is mythic so I couldn't say that it's bad, but got hb and AA that coincide with their rarity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I noticed that lb reward only content vanity weapon version for only for coral paper knight version n nor for azure version . Why not split the event into two weeks n add azure version for week two

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

500 token chest. Add plat maybe. 5000 light bearer points, story token. Btw, 1crate key is very hard to loot even though it's rarity is common in electrum chest. Does rarity not affect the chance you loot something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know im late to say this but, this regarding the afk-ers. Please do something about them cuz i encounter alot of player just stand still in the events zone doing nothing, i even have some of the screenshot of the Afk-ers player who just stand still and wait the others to do the work for them. And some of them are even in LB, and some of them literally afk on purpose. Since most of the time if u ask why they afk, Suddenly they started moving like cmonn.... Pls do something bout it or just make this event like it used to be by trying to achieve the highest point per run, so in that way the player actually work together and not just by sitting still and wait till the run done and doing the same bs over &
    Over again. Just didn't want this situation repeat again in the next upcoming event that's have the same way to play like this stronghold event. Sorry for my bad english and if i talked to much. Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

General feedback: The event that was once fun and competitive turned mindlessly grind based and insanely boring spam with rewards that visually looks worse than last years stuff.
    Also why is the t10 badge and title not tradable like last year either? Kinda sad.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Nah yall killed siege too 😂😂 what’s new