Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Lost Expedition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default New event

Anyone know what is the new event about?

Cannot find any info from the past

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default New maps are useless

We can t clear maps, fast enough to worth the grind because every step we do we get poisoned and our damage get debuff, so it takes way to long to clear a map. We got some jewels and vanities to craft in the new maps, but the drop are way to bad. We run a day and don t get a piece of required material. The poison cavern is bad too because we can t use gold set at the end, so we can t get gold only if we die and use 5 ankhs.
    Why did we get new maps? Since they are even worst than the level 81 spots farm?
    We get same amount of gold if we run erahab, but we get it way to fast than running new/elder maps. I suggest increase gold in elder woods, compared with zodias maps.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dffleg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Use heroic staggos to not die

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    We can t clear maps, fast enough to worth the grind because every step we do we get poisoned and our damage get debuff, so it takes way to long to clear a map. We got some jewels and vanities to craft in the new maps, but the drop are way to bad. We run a day and don t get a piece of required material. The poison cavern is bad too because we can t use gold set at the end, so we can t get gold only if we die and use 5 ankhs.
    Why did we get new maps? Since they are even worst than the level 81 spots farm?
    We get same amount of gold if we run erahab, but we get it way to fast than running new/elder maps. I suggest increase gold in elder woods, compared with zodias maps.
    I suggested in the feedback thread that they turn off the poison when the boss dies. We cannot loot chests with gold loot set without dying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Please Consider Adding The 25 ankhs kit in lost expedition chests, and reduce the price of leather pouch to 10k, Thank You.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

So after few days this is my feedback:

First, this morning when i look into my friend and guild list, NO ONE is doing the new content, so i guess something is wrong

What i dont like personally is:

Black ashen forest, what is bad with this one is the map we need to do to access it, ashen forest, the rot slime are way too much, too many pool and even the mob can infect us, the effect is so annoying, this is one of the reason no one was running there at all b4.

Poison cavern, the way to access this one is not so bad because the fatal fungi is less annoying, the problem with this one is the fact we cant really switch to our main gold set in time without dying, i suggest that u put all the loot in the chest instead and that u deactivate the poison when the boss is dead.

About new duel mode... i'm sorry but i dont really get the point, half honor? Why? Rather go in regular mode no? (The set look nice tho, hope its become a vanity at some point )

And also the fact its becoming a must to have to switch to many set is real let down for me, i like it when its way more simple

The thing i have really enjoy tho was that quest that make us fight against Gevyn, this one was fun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I've made over 100m by running Poison Caverns so far, which i believe should be value of entire Star Stone considering price of Corrupted jewels, yet i haven't looted single mythic component. With this drop rate it would be better to add Star Stone as drop from new bosses instead of components. Anyway, Lost Expedition isn't even week old and you are surely checking data, but i have to say this: whether drop rates gets buffed or not, i have to thank you (once again) for great new content, i've missed something like this, running Blue Abyss + Poison Caverns combo is very enjoyable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Rogue severly under balance in posion caverns rogue have no invunrability like mage 3 sec shield and war 4.5 sec shield plus immortality ult 15sec more please as some sort of invunlrabilty to rogue or make dmg reduction on razor shield masterery go from 10% to 50% or revamp it mastery

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Rogue severly under balance in posion caverns rogue have no invunrability like mage 3 sec shield and war 4.5 sec shield plus immortality ult 15sec more please as some sort of invunlrabilty to rogue or make dmg reduction on razor shield masterery go from 10% to 50%
    Glowstick helps but it’s really bad, heroic staggos is the one helping a lot, to me in that map. But is true rogue don’t have immune because they say we do a lot of dmg and blah blah blah.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    Glowstick helps but it’s really bad, heroic staggos is the one helping a lot, to me in that map. But is true rogue don’t have immune because they say we do a lot of dmg and blah blah blah.

It be nice if we had a potion for that map tbh or some lix type that reduces dmg taken in that specific map

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    The components for the “Gevyn’s jewels” are received in daily quests or is a drop from bosses? I don’t see any information about this on the review. Bc if it only received when we do daily quests, the daily is bugged. Let us know please.

You obtain the materials through a weekly quest. 1 material each week

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default When we gonna know what hidden vanities and secret crafts are in the new elder maps

It says that in the new 2 elder maps, are some hidden vanities and secret crafts at the end of official thread.
    Are we gonna find out what was so secret that noone know about it? Or only those who looted that secret crafts and hidden vanities gonna know about it?
    It would be kinda nice to let us know, what was so secret, that need to be hide from us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The material drop from bosses is so rare that no one is running elder wood anymore. The maps are literally ghosted with a couple players running and complaining. So sad that all the effort put into the 86 expansion were for nothing please bring the elite elder wood already.
    It feel like the bosses loot table is just legend items, tokens and low chance to drop lost equipment chest plus the trash locks we know.

Bring life to elder by :
    - Raising the gold drop from bosses, add gold to mobs and some random chest before the bosses.
    - release new elixer looted from boss and bought with tokens from vendor
    -buff the drop for materials required for crafting the new stones ( since it's not removable price should be around 15-20m ~ 500k each material is the juicy spot).
    -remove the poison applied by mobs in the second map, make lost set purify without putting weapon proc on cooldown (maybe make it so the 5 pieces set purify when worn like the impermeable set or remove the 0 damage debuff applied by the toxin.
    - lower the poison damage per tick in the poison map ( mages and rogs die with only one tick).
    - adding more stuff to the bosses loot table ( awesome stuff but as rare as the materials drop right now ).
    - rework the hedourah boss mechanics ( instead of going in hit a dummy till it's dead and repeat until you get bored and close the game make challenging not by raising it health.
    - add new portals to elder wood that require killing elder wood map bosses to open.

Looking back to zodias expansion it was and still fun, elder wood a dead zone except when hedo is up which make you think ( is there anymore of arlor or this is it?).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xmoopig For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

Preview thread for the new adventure is located here (link).

-ALS
    Tell us what hidden vanities and secret crafts we gonna get from the new maps. So make the new maps more fun to run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Tell us what hidden vanities and secret crafts we gonna get from the new maps. So make the new maps more fun to run
    I only saw poison wips (similar to the firebug) for the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I decided to do some testing with the expedition gear concerning the xp boost. According to the description a set of 3 gives 25% xp while a set of 5 is 50% However with no other xp boost on, doing /stats showed xp 1.30 also testing with a pet lvl 63 in festerfang, 0 xp boost gave the pet 4 xp per kill. Expedition 25% obviously became 5 xp per kill, but then trying 5/5 expedition with the expectancy of 6 per kill was 5, 5, 5, 6. Just in case, even in elderwoods it showed xp 1.30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So this event give xp set then a new cap is coming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    I've made over 100m by running Poison Caverns so far, which i believe should be value of entire Star Stone considering price of Corrupted jewels, yet i haven't looted single mythic component. With this drop rate it would be better to add Star Stone as drop from new bosses instead of components. Anyway, Lost Expedition isn't even week old and you are surely checking data, but i have to say this: whether drop rates gets buffed or not, i have to thank you (once again) for great new content, i've missed something like this, running Blue Abyss + Poison Caverns combo is very enjoyable.
    relatable i really do enjoy this myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

after a Week of running it gotten used to the toxins and its actually enjoyable.
    But Loot is definetly an issue since me and my party did not loot a single crafting component or vanity. please buff the drop rate of those and/or gold drops so the map can compete with 81 maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    Maybe level up first before commenting on end-game content. Come on, 4 levels to go, you can do it! Hehe

Good job on this new update, it’s fun
    Maybe read the announcement, hehe.