Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goof bye aoa!!!!???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    The same thing we do everyday pinky. try to take over the world.
    lol, no but. really, the exact same thing we do when we're without. do runs, check cs, pm people.
    as said previously, there's no real reason guild leaders have to on 24/7 atm. and @post, thats obama's job, his full time job.
    thats how he makes a living. now if i got paid rl money to be a guild leader. hell i'd be on 24/7
    Lol exactly! There's really nothing to manage unless that guild has some sort of dictatorship going on, where only the leader can invite/remove.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

As u may not know most ppl are on SL right now! But Wound is a GoA and has a life! I mean if hes NOT on PL so much , How is he GoA , Well If u ask me its cuz he is a helpful and respectful person GM and Friend(: So Leave Wound alone!!!!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Lol "goof bye"

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Dude like omg totally right. Like people should spend their whole free time, slash that, their life on pl. I mean, pft its not like there's anything else to do.
    I have 2 kids 5 and 1 a full time 44 a hour a week job. As well as being married and I still have time to get on game. Also in reply to mystical I'm not sayin he a bad goa by no means.I just expected better leadership.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Why don't you ask him why he's not always on?

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xantor View Post
    I have 2 kids 5 and 1 a full time 44 a hour a week job. As well as being married and I still have time to get on game. Also in reply to mystical I'm not sayin he a bad goa by no means.I just expected better leadership.
    You said you expected more from a GoA, thus he isn't as "good" of a goa as you want. That pretty much is saying he's a disappointing goa.

Also in terms of leadership, he has many trustworthy and highly integritable officers. Why would he need to be online and watch the guild all day when he has plenty of others already facilitating the guild?
    Last edited by lethalchick; 09-17-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

This thread is goofy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    This thread is goofy!
    +1
    this should just be locked...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowWolf:418931
    Im gonna have to agree with Xantor. What would happen if Obama, the worst president in all of humanities leaders, decided to leave all the troops in afghanistan, or where ever the hell we're trying to 'take' over, and shut down any radio transmitions between the troops and the command center. They would'nt know what the hell to do.

And one question, without your leader being around all day, what do you all do?
    Pretty sad when a country, president, military and REALITY are being compared to a guild, guild creator, and a digital fantasy world. Somebody's got reality & priorities all messed up.

Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock:419118

Pretty sad when a country, president, military and REALITY are being compared to a guild, guild creator, and a digital fantasy world. Somebody's got reality & priorities all messed up.

Just saying.
    Man you all have no backbone. Jk. Idk knoq where my posts come from. It just sounded funny to me so I threw it out there. Pl problems are so damn funny cause everyone makes pl sound like they're dealing with their partners in life. I say if pl is taking over your life that much then quit playing cause obviously you worry too much about whats going on in your cyber life.

I'll be here all week if anyone needs a negative attitude on their view. Thank you very much.

Yours truly, Negative
    IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowWolf View Post
    Im gonna have to agree with Xantor. What would happen if Obama, the worst president in all of humanities leaders, decided to leave all the troops in afghanistan, or where ever the hell we're trying to 'take' over, and shut down any radio transmitions between the troops and the command center. They would'nt know what the hell to do.

That's why there's a command structure... I'm in the military so I have experience with this. If my commander just bailed it wouldn't effect the unit as much as you would think. Sure it would be a small bump but other senior officers would take up the reigns and move on. That's the whole reasoning behind a command structure in the first place, you never know who's going to get shoot, killed, or just put out of commission. Think of it this way when JFK was assassinated, did the United States fall and crumble? No it didn't, there are safety measures set in place should something like that happen. Even the most strict dictatorships have a command structure, they have to, there's no way around it.

Lol man the forums are getting more serious everyday. I really just need to step away lol.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish:419146

That's why there's a command structure... I'm in the military so I have experience with this. If my commander just bailed it wouldn't effect the unit as much as you would think. Sure it would be a small bump but other senior officers would take up the reigns and move on. That's the whole reasoning behind a command structure in the first place, you never know who's going to get shoot, killed, or just put out of commission. Think of it this way when JFK was assassinated, did the United States fall and crumble? No it didn't, there are safety measures set in place should something like that happen. Even the most strict dictatorships have a command structure, they have to, there's no way around it.
    Yea to put jfk's brother in command wasnt that great of a measure considering he got flat lined quick.
    IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So know that we're talking about politics, aee we really out of this recesion? JK

Not a real question. Any 1 that post to this question is a banana.
    IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yea to put jfk's brother in command wasnt that great of a measure considering he got flat lined quick.
    I agree with you and yes it wasn't probably the best solution but there was still someone there to take up command, which was my whole point. That's why Woundedeagle has officers who support him just incase he can't be there. Granted to some extent, he should pop-in from time to time to checkup on his members but he can trust his officers enough(at least he should), that they can make sound decisions for the guild. I have ran many a guild/fleet/squad/team's and with all of them, I have built systems in place to provide a self sustaining organization and I feel most people should strive for this, that way it's more efficient with as little overhead as possible. I admit I take more of a relax stance in PL & SL due to it's casual environment. If anyone here wants to see a great command structure, take a look at my other organization at WWW.THEBIKINIBOTTOMARMADA.COM <----- OK so ya a little bit of a plug there lol. I would love to see some STS players join me in STO (Yeah OK I'm a nerd, got it lol).

Edit- If anyone is wondering, we have over 300+ members and growing not including alliances.
    Last edited by Orcish; 09-17-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I know

My guild leader hasn't been on all day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    This thread is goofy!
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooofy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

That goofy looks weird...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

He's goofier than a goofy goober

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

That's possible? :O

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I'm a goofey goober YEAH!
    You're a goofy goober YEAH!
    WE'RE ALL GOOFEY GOOBERS YEAH!!
    Goofey goofey goofey goober YEAH!!!!!
    Oh and everybody else said it perfectly so my input isn't needed. So ill summarize:
    Don't flame people, wound has a life, redryder, you're hilarious and I'm a goofey goober. The end.