One other minor thing that really helps save time is to pick your corners. By that I mean everyone in the group has their own specific platform to run to and it stays consistent. That way, when it's time to emote, you can instantly book it to your corner without having to waste time scrambling to see who's going where, then quickly get back to the middle of the room as stated above. You can take a sec to call corners beforehand or just wait till it happens the first time and see where the others run, and you run to wherever hasn't been covered. Usually people to seem to flock to the front two platforms closer to the boss, because they're just...closer. So the first thing I always do is head for the back, because those two corners are the ones most often missed. I also keep an eye on the mini map as I'm doing this, because if for whatever reason (somebody got knocked down, killed, etc) there's a platform that hasn't been covered, usually you can hit a second one before acting time is over.