Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: SGS2 - Samsung Galaxy S 2 - Freeze

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey guys, I am new here, I just registered basicaly to say that I have the same problem, I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Villain Rom 2.4.2 and Ninphetamine 2.0.5 kernel.

While I admit this is a problem from samsung and they should do something about it, I must agree with one of the previous posters who said gameloft (and other) games don't crash.. I have played countless gameloft games (spiderman, assasin's, their racing games etc.) and I just fiished that captain america game in the market and have tested many others and not one of these games crashes my device.. the only game I am having trouble with is star legends (haven't tried pocket legends yet) and it sucks for me because star legends happens to be the best game I've ever played in a phone.. I love it and it really, really bugs me that aside from this game my phone is working incredibly well in every aspect, except for my favorite game that crashes whenever it wants to.

which is kind of weird too, because I sometimes get a good 20 minutes of nonstop play without a crash and sometimes it crashes so often that I just get mad and stop playing.

So please.. please.. please... spacetime studios.. do something for us poor people who just want to enjoy your game... and don't worry, I've made sure people at samsung know about this as well, as I said, I know it is primarily their problem but I just know that something can be done so that this problem doesn't present itself from your end, because it happens to be the only game with this problem in my phone.

Or if anyone has found a fix for this, I am all ears, willing to try anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhne For This Useful Post: