Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pvp bullies - wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pahud View Post
    haha all right mej i didnt think you'd take this silly thing to the forums. you were going one on one with saycred and it was fine UNTIL, you said go and killed saycred before he could buff. i got annoyed after a while and helped saycred. thats about it..
    lol... well, that is pretty accurate... and you said it right - i killed him, he didnt buff fast enough - not my fault, and the kicker is he said go ... then i went.

as for any thing else - bro just dont get involved

you always have been nice - stay that way pls

btw - what annoyed you ? him killing me 7x ? by rushing? or that i wouldnt back down to a bully?
    Last edited by mejslll; 09-14-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysys View Post
    This just brought a tear to my eye. A tear of joy. First off what started this whole issue was u saying go and immediately beckon me before I.could have a second to buff aka rushing. It was your sad attempt at a cheap kill that you would never have gotten fairly. Even you admit that. U play cheap and rush, ur gonna get it handed to you. Then pout on the forums. Real cute. As far as everyone whose responding, that don't even know the real story behind this, I'd suggest keeping ur biased opinions to yourself. You wanna lie and attempt to flame me on forums, I say bring it troll. We deal with this on game. Stop taking your depressive self on forums looking for pity.

I don't rush unless : you are koreancake - you rush first - you team me - or you jump in someone else's fight.

Do these and yep ill rush. You did it, so u payed to consequence. Deal with it. Suck it up. Deuces!

-Saycred-

P.s. paaahud did.the right thing. Clearly everyone knows paa doesn't rush so.if he did there must have been someone in the wrong. That being you. So stop flaming Paaahud too. And also, don't hint around with names. U either say em or u don't. Don't beat around the bush. Man up. Or wait are u a child?? Enough said
    i will be more than glad to man up... lets see you rushed me how many times? 7x and one fail... so 8 x.

all because you said go, i becond and pounded you, your response was "childish" (since you like to call names)

... one thing i learned from all the years of dealing with bullies - first they suck, second they start calling names and threatening the second they know they are wrong

you are a bully and i didnt even have to say you name... ppl guessed it - as for pa, was just trying to be a little funny.

be a bully - suckit up

u can handle it your a tuff guy? girl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish View Post
    mejslll - In the future save yourself some grief by not posting a topic such as this. I know you mean well in your own way but going about it in this manner won't fix anything other then make the situation worse. It's better to ignore, move on, and learn from the experience.

Air - You could of used an alternate use of words to express yourself instead of being rude. Like I mentioned above, this type of response does nothing except fuel the fire, ya know?

Chrysys - I can understand why your upset, but what I can't understand is why you feel that you have the right to not only,insult the OP, but pretty much everyone who posted on this thread. They way you present yourself whether it's true or not, makes you seem mean, vicious, and just plain rude. If you can't resist posting a reply then go do something, cool off, and come back with a level head, that way you can accurately discuss the situation and your feelings about the matter. If you do that, you'll walk away the stronger person and people will be inclined to support you and agree with your position.

To everyone else... If you see a thread like this in the future stop trying to poke at the fire and do something that is going to put out the embers. I know many of you have read threads such as these and you all should know better by now. It's fun to watch people fight when your not in the scuff, egging on both sides, it's a cheap thrill but you do nothing but heighten the hostility. Do you really want to play in a game like that? It's not fair to rest of the folks that are wanting a care free gaming experience. If you see something like this again, go do ssomething productive, reply to a different thread or better yet go play your game of choice, after all this is a game people, don't get so wrapped up into it to the point where it's anything but a game.

-Take it away Sam & thanks :/ -
    wise words spot on - excpet one thing - some one has to address bullies - i didnt flame and didnt use names, it was easy for every one to guess who this was - i did cross a line maybe about paa, however i made it very clear in several posts this was not somehting that i thind paa normally does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    I'm a rusher now myself. Still have people going "Wtf?? Zerious a rusher??? THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" but my reasons are simply because I don't feel supported enough to deal with the masses of rushers, SO I'm pretty much rushing anyone I don't know or don't trust.

But imo, if you buff or start auto-attacking, it's a threat. Because in a split second, a playful joke and turn into a rush war. I stopped doing this to avoid being a hypocrite >.> So the rusher in this scenario is whoever buffed first. Because in the other Pvper's eyes, it was a rush about to happen.
    kinda great point - if a person buffs before saying go, then it is starting a attack - plus it is a unfair advantage - (to buff first before saying go)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

and i love the comment it is pvp - if you die it is ok, get em next time!

see ya on the game and please chill out just a little

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger:413011
    Where is Phys and his "This is why I don't PvP"?
    I'm not Phys, but still... This is why I don't PvP.

Really, it is... Should I reconsider PvP?
    Last edited by thequickone; 09-13-2011 at 02:46 PM.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

note to all: i will say that i may have rushed (kinda) i guess this is how i made that mistake - if it reall is a mistake -

so - i guess when you agree to fight some one ONE on ONE you each say go (we all know that) then you are suposta let the other person buff first (???) then you can attack... honestly, when the person said go across from me i just hit my buffs and attacked!!! lol if that is a form of rushing then i guess i did rush.

BUT i really must say when each person says go we should just fight - but i will follow these rules - i will let the other person buff then attack

so to saycred sorry, that if that is what i did to you, (you still shouldnt have killed me rushing after...)

that is maning up admitting that i might have been a little wrong - though i still believe we should just fight we each says go!!!! bang bang pow stomp smash !!!!

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Spent a lot of time with him in the pvp arena forest fight. Long story short he was doing it wrong by doing a form of rushing. Thanks for listening and wanting to improve.
    Hopefully the tips and guildlines I gave you in game helped.
    Remember, your doing yourself a disservice by starting your combo (whatever it may be) before you and your opponent are fully buffed. For one your not at optimal stats two your opponent isn't either
    Go means begin buff from a distance, buffed means begin attack. Go doesn't mean pull smash lol. Allow them to buff from a fair out of range past 13m distance. Happy gaming, you'll do well. Just practice the combo I shared with you ok?
    P.s Issues resolved. Sorry saycred and Pa got their names dragged through mud in a sense. Just don't bully and continue to kill it was an honest mistake. As good pvpers we have more responsibility and obligation to help and assist rather than punish and insult.
    Last edited by AbsolutePally; 09-14-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I always do a "dance" as I'm buffing. This way if your opponent does what you did, it throws them off
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysdtf View Post
    Spent a lot of time with him in the pvp arena forest fight. Long story short he was doing it wrong by doing a form of rushing. Thanks for listening and wanting to improve.
    Hopefully the tips and guildlines I gave you in game helped.
    Remember, your doing yourself a disservice by starting your combo (whatever it may be) before you and your opponent are fully buffed. For one your not at optimal stats two your opponent isn't either
    Go means begin buff from a distance, buffed means begin attack. Go doesn't mean pull smash lol. Allow them to buff from a fair out of range past 13m distance. Happy gaming, you'll do well. Just practice the combo I shared with you ok?
    P.s Issues resolved. Sorry saycred and Pa got their names dragged through mud in a sense. Just don't bully and continue to kill it was an honest mistake. As good pvpers we have more responsibility and obligation to help and assist rather than punish and insult.
    (SAYING THIS LOUD!) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!! EXPLAINING HOW TO PVP CORRECTLY, AND HELP WITH THE COMBO... note to devs this is the type of guy you want as a gardian! gave me tons of info, helped me in many many ways

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!)

thanks guys!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    (SAYING THIS LOUD!) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!! EXPLAINING HOW TO PVP CORRECTLY, AND HELP WITH THE COMBO... note to devs this is the type of guy you want as a gardian! gave me tons of info, helped me in many many ways

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!
    thanks guys!!!
    Agreed, great job Alwaysdtf!
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

this is the type of person we want representing pl - (not to take any thing away form the 5 or 6 pl legends that always offer up great advise!!)

thanks guys!!!
    Whoa thanks! That means a lot to me. Ill help u more when my bear reaches 60.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

lol i first met dtf... it was very confusing.. Got off on the wrong foot, but very shortly something clicked in the both of us, now we're civil towards one another XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ya know pvp would be so much better if nobody could talk
    sad thing is that nowadays ppl who are good at pvp are rly rly immature and hang out with their "clans" or "guilds"
    and then they start rushing ppl and if they fail they call in their "clan"
    im like wth? so u need other ppl to help u rush?
    NOT ACCUSING ANYONE
    and srsly i dont see why everybody has to curse up a storm
    just relax and pvp
    Iprotectnoobs (65) Iprotectnoob (65) Meprotectnoob (65) Akpop (35) Akpopone (35) Akpoptwo (30) Akpopthree (35) Akpoppvp (31) Akpopshank (30) Akpopmoob (26) Akpopsmack (25) Akpopshoot (25)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

lol i first met dtf... it was very confusing.. Got off on the wrong foot, but very shortly something clicked in the both of us, now we're civil towards one another XD
    Omg. You were there when I met him also, weren't you? My first impression of him was not good...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hey - i like to talk a little in pvp - some time complments to other for killing me sooooo fast, other time talking crap with friends, but never taunting to cause anger or trouble.

pvp is just fun - i take it very seriously but never too too seriously that i will break my morals and values and go against how i want to be percieved.

just my thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Omg. You were there when I met him also, weren't you? My first impression of him was not good...
    lol yep.

You: I'm better, but the thing between us is, you care, i don't
    Dtf: yes you do
    You: err... I don't :P
    Dtf: no respect...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

lol... well, that is pretty accurate... and you said it right - i killed him, he didnt buff fast enough - not my fault, and the kicker is he said go ... then i went.
    You should always let the other person fully buff, saves a lot of drama, makes the games nicer all around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

You: I'm better, but the thing between us is, you care, i don't
    Dtf: yes you do
    You: err... I don't :P
    Dtf: no respect...
    Lol. I didn't even remember that.. But that last line is a bit.. Weird. O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Was it by chance parrotron? Im having a fair fight, he rushes kills me and everyone on my team, then leaves
    rhinomagic[/B]