Thread: Revised New Class Contest.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Name: Bandit (would be a raccoon)

Stat(a new stat besides INT, STR, DEX): Agility or Finesse, would increase movement speed and raise crit to deal big hits in quick amounts of time.

Weapon Type Used(Gun, Staff, Sword): Daggers or a thrown dagger typed weapon

Description -Raised in large cities with many people, this poor animal had to make a living somehow. The animal trained himself how to be agile and quick and stealth-like in order to pickpocket and steal from citizens, hints the name bandit. The bandit is medium height and lightweight so it can maneuver quickly. the raccoon specializes in stealthy abilities, like quick attacks or sprinting up to the enemy, a temporary invisibility.

Specialized in(tank, support, damage): DPS

One possible pink weapon set for this class:
    Helm-Shaded hood of the agile
    Chest- Shaded cloak of the nimble
    Weapon- Shaded daggers of the quick

One possible vanity: a bandana or hood, for the shield it could be a constant smoke screen

If Developers were to make this a class, and you created one of your own characters, what would you name it? Like IGN wise it'd be something like Shade

Why do you think your class should be made? Their isn't a class focused on ONLY melee dps and I think their should be one, it'd be pretty cool and I think every would enjoy it.

(State ATLEAST 3 points as to how this class would help run dungeons and support other classes as well as performing in PVP. Also, then add a small paragraph(3 sentences) explaining why your class is good.)

Well it would be another type of dps, a more fast striking one, with lower weapon damage but a higher rate, like .4 or even .3

It would also have charging capabilities, lost of stuns and slows, even poisons. Slows would be for slowing the target then even using an ability like dash or sprint to run to the enemy that is escaping.

EDIT: did not read any other posts before mine but just did and some of the stuff is similar >_< sorry but I didn't copy just to let you know!

EDIT 2: added weapon set
    Last edited by Nourish; 09-27-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative