Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
PC MMOs. I doubt there's an MMO in the AppStore with gambling incorporated to it. I doubt there's even an app with gambling.

The cooldown I was talking about was meant for potions. Give any strength class unlimited potions like in PvE, and I guarantee you cannot kill them in a 1v1. Bears, pallies, and warbirds are hard enough to take down as it is, let them use potions and they will not die.

PvP issues existed way before GCD.
I relly wish people would actually read the whole post instead of just keywords. As i said you can bring 25 OF EACH POT MAX AND YOU COULD NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER. I chose my words wrong for the first topic which should not be read as gambling but as a stake which is much different since you have control over a stake and not gambling which i will now change. Cool-down would not be such a good idea since no one likes it but i think pvp pots should work the same as pve (although have a limit the amount you could bring into pvp which would be 25) but they should cost around 1k per pot or 20k for a set of 25. Also this would open up many more people to playing this game since lots of people argue that the reason they would not continue playing is because its not as deep as a computer based mmo. If we give it a few more steps it could actually be one of the greatest mmos ever, definatly better than come mmos that i have played on the computer. I mean you gotta think about a longer term kind of thing new things incorporate new people. Everygame that has a great pvp side of the game is always a winner since people like showing their skills against other people in the game and this would just widen the net for more players for sure.