Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
I won't deny or confirm anything as of yet but instead ould like to pose a few questions

Questions:
1. How do you explain the fact that everyones list appears differently especially if they are the last ones on it.because even if they are they will still be listed at the top on there list?
2. Why and how do you explain multiple pinks and crafting materials dropping to several people at once?
Good points out there.

1. I do not mean player list what is shown a left side of screen, because it won't show your position on list at all. I mean drop list, even it's in fact same by showing order of all players in game. Let's make example, we have 5 players and let's name them: a b c d and e.

A is host of game and joins first ofc.
C joins next to game and is in order second player.
B joins third and is third in order.
E joins fourth in game and is fourth in order.
D joins last and is fifth in order.

Example one, first nuri map with that players. Everything goes fine and nobody doesn't die.
Blue miniboss killed and drops dropped, let's see order of players showing in list and it's, A C B D E
Group moves forward and kills panto, drop order stays same because nobody died. E was lucky and rolled pink for himself.

Example number 2
Everything goes fine until last mobs and player A dies. He get rev and respawn into game and place in order as last one.
They kill panto and order is same, except player A have jumped from first to last, and loots pink.

2. In my opinion pinks and crafting materials roll in different loots. Also it could be possible that if last player loots pink, second last player have possibility to loot pink. As side not I have never seen pink to drop for first and las player in order. It always been double pink for last one, or pink drops for two last players in order.