Thread: <eclipse>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yessir it was all me... Like apollo claims and knows ELCIPSE is a great guild!!! Great people and great game play. I formally apoligize to Amuze and the rest of the guild to have been caught up with a person who just wanted to defame them. I had just logged on and was checking cs. When a pm comes across from zzohan. No need to try and say what he started in on cause unfortunately I dont have the means of screen shot. Told him to get better sources when it came to guild then brought my mother into it, whom is dieing of cancer. I wasnt particularly happy with it if you couldnt tell. I went off the handle and is by no means how I play or communicate with other players. I have always tried to help others as much as I could with the best of my abilty. I have already apoligized to spacetime for violating tnc and have been banned indefinitely. It took me a while to find this thread and for that im thankful because I dont want the guild to have a bad rep cause of myself and not being able to ignore such a jealous little person. Again im sorry to the whole group of eclipse for my behavior and now public misrepresentation.
    Last edited by Berealteam; 10-05-2011 at 12:54 PM.