View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Yeah, questions arising and thoughts:

1. Why release it now and not spread the Campaigns out.

2. When does this poll end?

3. Please consider voting for after New Years.

4. Don't say, 'people had their chance to get to 61' because some people don't have money or are trying to do it without elixirs still.

5. What about the people who are half-way there? You know how mad you'd be if the level cap was upped after getting 50k exp?

6. Why not just make it an elite dungeon? No cap.

7. We have had Nuri's for two months, we had sewer 7-8 months.

8. Why did they warn us about cap raise a few weeks before. There were multiple events and times and elixir releases prior to cap raise last time.

9. Why not give everyone a chance to enjoy the campaign, unlike lower levels that are just now able to access it?

10. If Crown and Shield of persistence and hallows are going to be part of a set, let everyone get a chance. No one goes to sewers now and that is how Nuri's will be if Mount Fang is released now.

Thanks, Just some things to think about,

-we

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Looking at the total number of people voting, I'd say there are about 4.999999 million missing in action!

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

What I say is… Somewhere by New Years. Here are my opinions:
    1. Either people would like Halloween event this month, but Mt. Fang would make people go there instead have having a good time on Halloween.

-A. They could have a time difference. As in the Halloween event on Halloween week, then level cap December after Christmas.

2. What I think is that if you were to have level cap after Christmas, you would gain some income and we would have lots of fun.

-A. The way you would get income is that people would have gotten gift cards or pre-paid cards to spend on PL. Some of PL community(like me) get ITunes gift cards on Christmas. Which I spend $20-$50 on plat. So Spacetime that would be a very good thing for you.

-B. Most of us would love the level cap increase after Christmas/before New Years, because we would have all that good ol' plat to spend.

3. The community including me would like to farm all the great items the Spacetime Dev-team have created for us. And while we have our time collecting we could show all our friends what incredible stuff.

-A. If we have gotten the Halloween event and Christmas event almost at same time=CS Massive Failure. As in people would get mad of selling on cs due to that people have the same items and would be worthless. The bad part about this is that people would take breaks. Please don't people!

-B. While I see that people want the Halloween event later is probably, due to the fact, they were not prepared for this expansion. As I am not either. I am currently not able to buy plat because I am saving a gift for someone and nor am I ready with all of my gear.

Remember PL community this is just my theory. I so if anyone thinks that my ideas are great, quote me! Offtopic: Ty marketing and business classes. Kids stay in school.

I wish that this is to be solved in a matter of time. Before PL community gets tired of waiting. Lol I hear people complaining.

From your favorite bird, Hawkbby.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Release it when u close the Christmas maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To be honest? why not just surprise us STS! then the glyph's will go up randomly at a point, then BAM! vampire GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes downs!
    plus the prices of them have been dropping because STS posted it during the halloween event Situation, scaring the BAJESUS outta ppl. but yes, ppl were in a hurry to sell their demonic so they won't lose any money, told u scared the BAAAAAAAAJESUS outta them.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...and-Mount-Fang

ZOMG.
    Eitherway i'd choose now, so i can get my Vampire gear, also you made ppl panic, therefore they probably lost money from just selling it for no reason Aka they'll probably quit? MORE FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!
    and i'm guessing STS will be putting the MT fang by Skelller returns and Alien oasis? yes yes ? ?
    Last edited by milikechicken; 10-13-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O c'mon reales this on halloween. Always be players with lower level, what is the meaning wait for them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    To be honest? why not just surprise us STS! then the glyph's will go up randomly at a point, then BAM! vampire GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes downs!
    And I thought prices were at there biggest plummet now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Omg lots of player are not ready for it

As u see for the previous level cap (56-61) u guys delayed it for so long which makes me feel that it won't come out that early.. Out of a sudden it pop out and I missed the vanity helm.. Which I nearly got it! And now new map coming out without few months notifying other PL player they would have miss the vanity shield like how I miss out my vanity helm. To simplified it, new year would be a better day for it to be out.
    My personal opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist:446922
    Today! Ninja!

(You changed the choices! LOL)
    Like he said today lol but I would like it to be released without a level cap maybe just as a continuation to Nuri's?

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pkbanana View Post
    As u see for the previous level cap (56-61) u guys delayed it for so long which makes me feel that it won't come out that early.. Out of a sudden it pop out and I missed the vanity helm.. Which I nearly got it! And now new map coming out without few months notifying other PL player they would have miss the vanity shield like how I miss out my vanity helm. To simplified it, new year would be a better day for it to be out.
    My personal opinion.
    My point is I liked the last release time. Several months after. But, if they release it now, they might make a habit to release new content fast, therefore making content fast and junk. And at this rate, we might have a level 100 by next year if we are doing 2 month intervals. And what happens when STS doesn't have anything to feed the next crave? They rush, making them less in-game, less events, less community actions.

Just my 2 pence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woundedeagle View Post
    my point is i liked the last release time. Several months after. But, if they release it now, they might make a habit to release new content fast, therefore making content fast and junk. And at this rate, we might have a level 100 by next year if we are doing 2 month intervals. And what happens when sts doesn't have anything to feed the next crave? They rush, making them less in-game, less events, less community actions.

Just my 2 pence.
    arugh!!!!!!!!!!!! Big words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

One quick question. Bit off topic lol
    Is nuris hollows even finished yet?
    In the town there are those mini game things that you cant enter because they are still setting up. Will they actually do something or are they decoration?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXDamonDXx View Post
    One quick question. Bit off topic lol
    Is nuris hollows even finished yet?
    In the town there are those mini game things that you cant enter because they are still setting up. Will they actually do something or are they decoration?
    Good point. And why did we wait 7 months for Nuri's and only have 7 quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Thats what i mean

PL player would just rush for new map and older map would be extinct.. If the new map and lvl cap is out.. And by the way I might afraid this voting system won't work.. It's only for us to give comment that's all.. I don't think it would change the decision of postponing the new level cap.. If it really came out and we don't have the time for it it could't have make more regular players leave this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I voted after New Year's for selfish reasons: my main is a dex/int mage and so the quality of the teams matters a lot to me. I don't recommend that the next update takes as long as from Sewers to Nuris, but I believe that there are couple of reasons why the Sewers were great for teaching teamwork and tactics:
    1. the maps were designed in a way that encouraged that, e.g. ideal to separate king and queen, roundups in stronghold. Nuri's not so much.
    2. more relevant here: the timespan allowed a largish pool of 'old hands' that, either through boredom or the desire to farm better because the prices of drops were worth it, developed tactics that filtered through to the new people entering
    This is less likely to happen in Nuris and other updates if they come thick and fast because most people will be conditioned to think of drops as becoming worthless after a month, so they might as well just down the elixirs and run up, ready for the next set of maps. The elixirs do contribute to the situation, regardless of date, but I suspect that, after levelling up, and/or faced with the same map for a while, with prices remaining constant, that kind of environment we had in the sewers will develop.

Quick and fast updates means xp and elixir rushing runs dominating, no chance to try out new things. For those of us who like pvp and scaled farming, these might degrade too as people focus their energies on running their mains upwards.
    Uepauke
    PL mage (66) and SL engineer (25), also Loonybird (65) in PL and others
    Alterran Royal Guard and The Farmers' Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I just think its better that they "stick to their guns" so to speak, they said it was coming Halloween so most of us listened and prepared for it so why change your mind it would only screw ppl up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I've also been looking forward to Mt fang since they advertised it along with nuri

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I'm ready for it now :-)

I have two level 61s and a 57. Yes, I would love to get my bear to 61 also but I don't think that new content should be delayed because I haven't gotten there yet.

I also don't think that STS should hold off releasing new content because people are complaining about not being able to be elite or enjoy their gear.

Did everyone forget all the complaining that was going around because everyone was bored with the sewers and people were always threatening to quit? Now STS wants to release new content and some of those same people are saying no don't release new content we want to enjoy Nuri. Make up your mind.

I think that with so many people complaining about the release being to quick maybe late Nov is a fair compromise.

Problem is ....... You cannot make everyone happy.....

STS: Thank you for all your hard work and for considering the players opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

IMO the strategy+teamwork to do sewers was 10 times harder than this new fail nuri hallowscmapaign.
    People can solo the bosses here much easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe you guys should keep humania for the cap rise and keep Mt. Fang as it was originally planned. (An elite campaign) Cause there are still tons of people who havent reached the cap as they originally planned out. Another note on the side for the players of pocket legends... Hardcore players are not people who use elixirs and pot up for 3 days to reach the cap.

There are "dedicated" players such as myself who love PL and reach the cap slowly, but surely. Why, you ask? Simple, as some stated above we dont have the money, we spend countless hours either working or studying, and it leaves us with very little time to grind. In my opinion "dedicated" players should also fall under this hardcore meaning you people speak of.
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.