Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: One month to make 100,000 exp is not enough time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz View Post
    Actually, you have no idea how much money STS is earning from PL and SL. It could be only a little, or it could be huge. However, this is what they do as a job and this is how they earn money.

Also, new level caps aren't about selling elixirs. I have never bought a platinum elixir and I level up just fine. They're about the new quests, gear, and fun.
    6 months ago, they were stating how PL alone pulls in 10 grand a week, this was when PL just came out for Android as well and elixirs were free. Now? The figures are probably A LOT higher.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    6 months ago, they were stating how PL alone pulls in 10 grand a week, this was when PL just came out for Android as well and elixirs were free. Now? The figures are probably A LOT higher.
    What you mean elixirs were free? and one grand=1000 gold, right? (i mean dollars)
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    WHAT? ELIXIRS WERE FREE?!?!?

Oh, good for them! But remember, I'm pretty sure they were talking about the whole STS team earning 10k a week. Not every individual member of the team.
    Last edited by 13lacklegionz; 10-13-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz View Post
    WHAT? ELIXIRS WERE FREE?!?!?

Oh, good for them! But remember, I'm pretty sure they were talking about the whole STS team earning 10k a week. Not every individual member of the team.
    Yes, then their team was a lot smaller as well, but they were pulling in a decent amount of money for a small size corporation. Now that they have expanded, the sum will obviously have gone up.

Elixirs were free in the sense that they did not cost platinum; they still costed gold.

Yes, 1 grand= 1,000 (Insert currency value here).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default i

i have no plat. use daily elixers play 1 hour a day n i think of it as challenge not sumthin to get mad at, but i can see where ur coming from on this thread

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

First off, I agree that halloween would be too soon. However, I agree with some aspects of both sides of the argument.

Raising level cap faster than BS is great, as it helps generate revenue and mitigate inflation from market manipulation. That is a problem with all MMOs and virtual economies though, as there is no regulation like the real world. Monopolies can exist, and unfortunately there has never been a successful solution.

However, two months is nowhere near enough time. At the end of the day, there are two investments people can make in anything, time or money. I'm willing to invest money for entertainment, as the hundreds I've already spent prove. However, with an infant and a demanding sixty hour per week career, I can only realistically play about five to ten hours a week.

I think a healthy schedule for new content would be every 3-4 months. What about everyone else? Don't kill the casual player base please STS!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reggin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyshoota View Post
    I totally agree with hank. I'm still at school, AND i can only play on weekends, as do many other people who want to be successful later on in life.
    Thanks,
    Bunnyshoota
    Well, here is an awesome life's lesson for you then: "you can't always get everything you want in life. Best find a way to deal with that fact."

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well Hanky, since one day we are going to have nachos together, i am going to post my 100th comment on your thread!!!
    guys the devs have postponed moint, fang. Its not coming out in 2 weeks. Wow 100 comments...
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    Well Hanky, since one day we are going to have nachos together, i am going to post my 100th comment on your thread!!!
    guys the devs have postponed moint, fang. Its not coming out in 2 weeks. Wow 100 comments...
    That has not been announced anywhere yet. Although, I do believe it will be after seeing the response to the poll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

WOAH i need to start leveling im still 57!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

please raise the cap anytime. but dont stop giving out the vanity item for players who's reach 61 after the cap please..

suggest: make it as a gift item for a simple quest after the cap if you really need to remove the "free" part.
    Last edited by SCURFY; 10-14-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SCURFY View Post
    please raise the cap anytime. but dont stop giving out the vanity item for players who's reach 61 after the cap please..

suggest: make it as a gift item for a simple quest after the cap if you really need to remove the "free" part.
    No, that would take away the awesomeness of the shield. We, (I) worked hard to earn it. Same with the C.O.P.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

ATTENTION!!! They have officially made a poll for when mount fang should come our the majority vote is after new years and we will have more time if the majority vote stays at after new years. I agree we have little time because I'm lvl 47 after playing pocket legends since July.
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!