View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I had an idea, give players opportunity to continue leveling to 61 and getting Shield of Hallows, but until they give up or get to 61, they can't access Mount Fang.

Just an idea...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

You guys better not complain your bored between here and January like a bunch of you where doing before Nuri's. Unbelievable!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Boredom is good. Out of boredom comes creativity
    Uepauke
    PL mage (66) and SL engineer (25), also Loonybird (65) in PL and others
    Alterran Royal Guard and The Farmers' Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I voted for after new years.. But I hope "after new years" doesn's mean just "sometime after new years" but right around new years. I only have 8k xp towards 61 but I think I'll make it by January
    ❖ B❖ W❖ A❖ H❖ A❖ H❖ A❖ G❖ I❖ R❖ L❖

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

How about giving the shield out and releasing the content so the rest of the community who does not care to have the shield can play? It amazes me that everybody else would have to wait for folks to level up before being able to play the new levels... Anyways, we'll see what happens I guess.

Makes me want to start an abolish elite level rewards thread...
    Last edited by StompArtist; 10-13-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

ASAP please Sam!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Why are you guys making a poll? Im just curious cause if you postpone it to january lets say you just made alotta people who sold their demonic sets mad because they sold them for super cheap and now they cant really get them back no gear = no farming = no money which leads to angry clotheless people in balefort thants my 2 cents
    It was their choice to sell to try to make some gold in the process for the new campaign, it was based off of an announcement that was vague to begin with and they saw an opportunity to capitalize. Since all players are not on the forums I see this as a type of insider trading because not everyone has access to this information. Being able to anticipate what the market is going to do is a skill, they took a gamble in order to profit and it didn't pan out.

Since I already mentioned the stock market, lets run with that. What if I read into the Chrome announcement that STS made for this week's SL event and got the idea that STS is going to merge with Google, so I bought as much stock as I could, only to find out that they're only going to a conference together and having an in game event to represent that. Now if my stock falls can I really be upset at anyone but myself?
    Last edited by Gluttony; 10-13-2011 at 08:15 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To be honest i feel sorry for the people that sold their items, and lost a crap load of money from it.. either way, the way glyph's drop in Nuri's, feels like a high drop % , well at least higher than getting it from Sewers (RR, FF, MM) that was a pain back thensssssss!!!

Plus for the people that joined during like aroudn august or something, they had 1-2 months to get to lvl 56, and they didn't complain? heck i was even close to lvl 56 , and if i reached it i would've gotten the ... Vanity helm , Therefore I say!!!!!!!!

Buying LVl60 The Crown of Persistence 500plats!!
    i'd take that crown of persistence over the bling bling vanity lfmao
    Why not just let us buy The crowns/Shields When we reach that so therefor u can change the lvl Cap, cause i'd like that helm
    Last edited by milikechicken; 10-13-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I realize that I am way behind on this answer but I would love mown fang to come out in January even February because of how busy I am going to be so I would like to get the vanity shield before the new release. Thanks for considering this!

PL Valkarya- 65 dex/int Mage~Ubernova- 51 str bear~Bearwithbow- 27 farmer dex bear~valksfarmer- 10 farmer bird
    SL Uberhealer- 40 engi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vampires don't suit thanksgiving, christmas, nor new years..
    The suit Haloween!..so I vote for late October

Possibly a new campaign for Christmas..

Btw awesome game no matter wat you choose to do..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    To be honest i feel sorry for the people that sold their items, and lost a crap load of money from it.. either way, the way glyph's drop in Nuri's, feels like a high drop % , well at least higher than getting it from Sewers (RR, FF, MM) that was a pain back thensssssss!!!

Plus for the people that joined during like aroudn august or something, they had 1-2 months to get to lvl 56, and they didn't complain? heck i was even close to lvl 56 , and if i reached it i would've gotten the ... Vanity helm , Therefore I say!!!!!!!!

Buying LVl60 The Crown of Persistence 500plats!!
    i'd take that crown of persistence over the bling bling vanity lfmao
    Why not just let us buy The crowns/Shields When we reach that so therefor u can change the lvl Cap, cause i'd like that helm
    STS makes money, we get the new vanities that comes out , they get the lvl cap, we get the new gear OMGOSH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Definitely Halloween! I just think that vampires would fit with the dark Halloween spirit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.
    Great answer Apollo- thanks for a logical and sincere view which I totally agree with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

After new years/ im sure lots of people would most likely quit if it is released this early as will I cuz i would be losing lots of money in PL and that would seem like STS is greedy for raising caps real early for us to spend for more plat. so After New Years for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok...

1. for those who dont have time, no money for plats, and etc., i agree with you guys, so extending it will be ideal till next year, so perhaps cut the nuri shield by halloween or later during turkey day. since fang will be pushed back. but also

2. for those who want it now, due to money spent and time grinded, it will be a horrible loss, if it will be held back, something has to be compensated some where for those who loss millions invested with the short time demon sets only had...ppl worked hard for it..so must think of that as well.

either way, find solutions to equate this problem for both parties. im just trying mediate the two, i want to take back my vote and extend it to next year. just unfortunate for the millions loss for these sets, and hope they will be compensated.

EDIT: or have fang released during halloween, with no cap like someone suggested earlier in thread (sorry for forgetting your name), and give an exclusive item to be found in fang for lvl 61s of every class of toon, like what you guys did on SL, then think of furthering new content by next year with a cap raise. as i can see on SL, map designs end new armor are coming in every 2 months, so i believe it wont be hard for you guys to design newer content for PL with cap lvl increase, especially with the plat we buy from you guys ;]

i feel like after this mix up, cs on items will never be the same again. so hence my suggestion on edit, to have it fair
    Last edited by Jayche; 10-13-2011 at 08:38 PM.

JakesLaidBack (officer): lvl61 Dexbird, lvl26 Operator
    Alts: PL: Mistermetoo, Twinkful SL: Obey, Balancer
    Shop: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...laid-back-shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    I would be the first to have it want to release as soon as possible, but chatting with people made me reconsider.

We have halloween and Christmas to keep us busy. What to do after that? Releasing mount fang after new-year would give us a constant stream of new stuff, and allows us all to focus on holiday farming.

Don't get me wrong, I lost LOTS of millions by selling my demonic sets cheap, when mount fang was announced, and I also finished my 3 toons to 61. But in the long run I think releasing mount fang later would be a good thing. If everything is released right now, people will possibly start to complain that there's nothing new to do after new-year.

This is all my personal opinion of course, I can understand that people don't agree with it
    Wise words! I couldn't agree more with what your saying!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Yes I agree with people who vote till after December... Make it after January if you can....The people with no plat is hard for them to level to 61..I only have 6k exp so far :rolls eyes:. Anyways just delay it as far as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default IDK

Honestly, im going to have to go with mid-late november. A lot of people who sold their sets wont be as angry, because the market may not climb as high, and they may even be able to profit off of other's mistakes. This will be soon enough, but because of all the hype, people either want Mt Fang yesterday or New Years. Meeting in the middle will give people time to lvl, farm for NEW gear, but won't give the market a huge chance to increase gear back to regular price. So, Mid- late November is my vote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Not true im not 61 not everybody has the goal to reach the elite cap. The release date of fang shouldnt even be based of the elite cap because not everybody wants to get there.
    "Not everybody", once again your only thinking of yourself and how you don't want to be 61, not the other millions of players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I don't play any more, but I say give it one month. Because of the amount which people invested, and those who want to continue leveling without elixirs, giving some more time is only reasonable. Raising the level cap soon is great, but since everyone was expecting more time, a late November launch would relieve stress while bringing new content swiftly.

--

As it is, a Halloween event and level cap raise will be released for PL and SL simultaneously, and 4 major things going on could be inconvenient for loyal supporters who play both games.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]